New Anker etc. Products

Ok, so when in the heck was this released? https://www.anker.com/products/variant/usb-c-power-strip-with-power-delivery/A2767121 I’ve been looking for something between the cube they make, https://www.anker.com/products/variant/powerport-strip-3-with-3-usb-ports/A2763121 and this massive one because I do not have much space, plus I wanted one with a C port.

Anyway, the point of this post is to First, ask if EVERY new product can/should be displayed and/or advertised on the site, not the community forum, even though some people like me check it almost every day, I feel like I have missed out on some product releases that were not “sponsored” or a like one of the banners when you go to Anker.com. Second, if this already happens, again somewhere other than the forum, please let me know so I don’t waste money on a non-Anker product (because we all know it will not be as good hehe).

Thanks Guys!

1 Like

You really don’t pay attention if you check here everyday but miss all the great post. This was reported back in the end of October

2 Likes

Ok Where, other than the Forum, did you see that?

Generally you can find out from FCC filings, Amazon, and searching amongst the company. @joshuad11 always finds then so that means anyone can, ya just gotta look

2 Likes

Well, that kinda is the point I was trying to make. The Anker homepage, while it is updated somewhat reguarly, is full of unused space. So as a suggestion, I was saying why not stick any new product release on the homepage, instead of having a massive banner that only shows maybe 2 new products. Just a suggestion…

Yes, Anker definitely has an issue in communicating information about product updates and releases. I do my best to cover most of them, but I simply do not have knowledge about the delays on most of the products that were announced at CES / IFA last year.

3 Likes

I wish these came in Black.

3 Likes

That would be nice, and to have the ports light up like with some of their car chargers!

2 Likes