Nebula Cosmos Laser 4K Reviews and Unboxings So Far

So far the more in-depth one is the short circuit video but I am still holding out for some longer reviews.
I will update this thread here just so all the reviews I find are in the same spot so if this is something you’re interested in check back later. My guess is we will see a couple more reviews in a couple of weeks but I am not sure how many we will see before the completion of the kickstarter.

4 Likes

Pure advertising. :grin:
Those are not the reviews we are waiting for. :laughing:

1 Like

I agree they are not the reviews that we are waiting for but its a start for those who know nothing but I am hoping more will come out. It would suck if there were no real ones. Personally I would do an unboxing and first impressions post because while we all know it doesn’t hold much fact of the product first impression feed back for Anker is important and some people just want to see what’s in the box. Then I’d probably do a one week one month and one year reviews to revisit and see how it goes. At least I would hope to see a break down similar because it looks like a great product but I know a lot of people that would want solid reviews before buying

1 Like

Good job posting the links. I’m excited to watch these videos

When I got the little Astro I had some question about it and got answers from more skilled members here as well.
This was more than perfect.
It took me a while to get to know the subject well.

I don’t think the well known “testers” we meet at YT will do,
Those “experts” have never questions. :wink:

Hope Anker are happy with that review for the $50k USD they probably paid…

1 Like

Money and advertising rules the world and many believe in! :grinning:

I was really hoping he would do a further tear down like he usually does on his channel and talk about the strength of the materials and everything

1 Like

Here’s another review I found. The guy mentioned getting it in December, not sure if that’s late December and he’s had it for a couple weeks or early December where he has tested it for months.

1 Like

Is that how much they charge?
:scream:

It varies …but YES!

And we here get nothing.
Even our powerbucks are worthless.
That’s more than (censored)

1 Like

See I hate this, Anker use to have me review their projectors and since my YouTube channel has been silent and I didn’t have as many followers they stopped asking me to review their projectors. Hell the last one I did was the capsule max and before that was the Mars II. Oh well I’ll just wait and see if anyone does any actually real use review and not just give Anker what they want to hear

1 Like

That’s life Rob, that’s business.

Let the forum die, they want it, they are focusing on “unsocial media”
and the famous “unpack and the glorifying videos” there.

May be we all should stop our participation here.
Its frustrating.

1 Like

Great video unboxing! Great job!:clap::ok_hand:

It is so frustrating I hate seeing this place die like it is. I wish I had control and could bring joy back to making Anker fun again

3 Likes

ME TOO ROB!
It was so great in the past and those (…) let it die.
Its more than a shame.

Unless the admins engage more either on here (or via our ‘not so now’ direct method elsewhere) I doubt things will change…unfortunately

2 Likes

Who will be the last leaving this sinking ship here?
Dont forget to turn off the light! :laughing:

2 Likes

and close the door :rofl:

1 Like