Nebula Capsule: The World’s Most Advanced Pocket Cinema

You spend an average 3-5 hours per day on mobile devices. You love to take your entertainment around with you, but you’re not getting the full experience. Sure, your phone has 326 pixels per screen inch, and access to your extensive media library, but it puts limits on how you enjoy your movies and shows. Why can’t you have it all; big picture, strong sound, and more?

Nebula Capsule is an immersive cinema that you can enjoy anytime, anywhere. Using Android 7.0 it plays content from your favorite video streaming app or mirrors your phone’s screen to create a remarkably detailed picture up to 100 inches.

Complementing the stunning image quality is a class-leading 360° speaker, and 2.5hr battery life. All in a body no larger than a soda can. Portable entertainment will never be the same again.

Don’t believe us? Take a glance over towards Indiegogo (including the all-important early-bird discounts).

How do you think the product? what do you like and dislike? Let us know in the comments! :grin:

10 Likes

This is amazing and almost the size of a soda can!

This projector looks great, not only projecting pictures also it does sound, i really want one! not sure @AnkerOfficial you guys need a power user’s help ;)?

2 Likes

It looks really small and compact. Clean design and sleek. I wonder how is the performance level and clarity of the image it can project. Would really like to try this one.

2 Likes

really excited to see the hands on reviews…I dont use projectors often but a small portable one might do the trick…

2 Likes

This would be great for campsite movies

This is an awesome idea! I think @AnkerOfficial is definitely breaking some industry standards with this and appealing to people’s desire to be mobile. This is definitely something I could see people who like camping using or even just for home use. I’m curious how it compares in terms of quality of a traditional projector. Regardless, I think it’s an awesome idea and one that if I had a lot of disposable income, would definitely invest in.

I’m wondering, can you connect other speakers to it? I’m sure the built in speaker is great, but i’m thinking if someone had a home theater, it would be cool if they could use their surround sound with this.

I love the design and look of it. So adorable. Can’t wait for reviews so I can see it in action and drool. :stuck_out_tongue:

Definitely keeping this under my radar!!

I’ve lost the IndieGogo Early Bird special - couldn’t skip work even for a few minutes to check it out… But I’ll keep en eye for future discounts, this definitely interests me!

1 Like

Wow, I am speechless. This is pretty neat.

If there is any news, I will tell you then!:sunglasses:

1 Like

That’s a beautiful little projector. Really good move to a new market Anker!

I have a BenQ in my bedroom, but would be very tempted to replace it with this little guy.

The built-in Android w/ 8gb is cherry on top! No need to buy a separate Fire TV/stick.

1 Like

What was the early bird special?

200USD, or 42% off retail price. Sweet deal for the 200 first backers.

Nice deal !

Any updates on the $3000 laser projector? @ankerofficial @ankersupport?

1 Like

Where can I read about this laser projector?

1 Like
1 Like