Nebula capsule 2 wifi problem

I have problems with the wifi of my nebula capsule 2, it conect to the wifi network but when i open an app it says that is not connected to the internet.

I donā€™t know this device, but I think itā€™s a settings problem.

Other users are happy even after pulling their hairs due to problems :grin:

@ivan.gutierrez.garat suggest you contact Nebula support - support@seenebula.com

Also you may visit them in this page https://www.seenebula.com/contact

There is live chat option and phone contact. Have your purchase details and product serial handy.

1 Like

Iā€™m having similar issues regarding the wifi connections. It seems once the contents loads enough, the wifi issues lessen. Iā€™m going to be resetting the wifi connection tonight to see if that helps.

I just reset the router, and try with a different router and the problem is the same. I think its a hardware problem, the wifi adapter.

@AnkerTechnical @AnkerOfficial - Is there an option for connecting Ethernet to the Nebula Capsule II like the ones Fire TV sticks or Chromecasts have? Any compatible Ethernet adapter ?

I just noticed an issue Iā€™m having. I had to skew the screen to fit on a wall, but now I canā€™t get the picture to correct itself. It autofocuses, it adjust some of the size, but it wonā€™t put the picture into a perfect rectangle. It may have readjusted itself, but the OS does seem to need an update to fix a few bugs. All in all, still a really solid machine!

Do you still have the problem with WiFi? What do you to solve the problem?

I haveā€™t used it much in the last few days, so I have not attempted to solve the problem yet. I may just end up doing a factory reset to see if that helps at all.

The problem its the same after 8 factory resets, in my case i think its the WiFi adapter.

I was also wondering if some of the issues could be fix with a simple firmware update. Iā€™m sure as time passes and updates start rolling out, itā€™ll get more and more solid. Itā€™s already a pretty solid piece of tech!

Hi @ivan.gutierrez.garat and @TheCharneco,

Sorry to hear youā€™re experiencing wifi problem when using capsule II. Please take a short video to show us the problem and send it to support@seenebula.com, our customer support team will try the best to solve it to you.

I was using it briefly last night. Watched about 15 minutes of The Big Bang Theory and had no issues. Then I noticed there was a firmware update, so I spent the next hour trying to get the update to download and then actually update. It finally did after the third try. Iā€™ll be using it some more this week and will see if the problem continues. If it does, Iā€™ll get it on video and will contact support. :slight_smile:

Thanks so much!

1 Like

I recently did the firmware update, initially seemed fine, now though Iā€™ve been getting a good connection to the WiFi when I check the settings but no videos will play because ā€˜there was a problem with the networkā€™. All my other devices are fine and I reset both the router and the Capsule 2

1 Like

Hi has anyone else Nebula Capsule 2 just stopped working? Mines will not charge back up. I used the provided power cord but itā€™s not charging the device back up. I even used the power cord on my cell phone just to test and see if the power bank and cord was working. It was charging my phone up. Now I was watching the device and it wasnā€™t plugged into the wall. The battery did drain after about 2.5 hours and when I notice the res light flashing I went to plug it into the wall but device switch off. I didnt think anything of because I was just going to plug it into the wall. When I attached the power cord nothing happend and itā€™s been this way since Friday. I press the power button nothing happens. If I press and hold the power button it will flash read about 5 times or so but I still dont get a response my from my device. Can anyone help with this problem? I like my Nebula Capsule 2 I just canā€™t get it to power back on or charge it up again.

To verify the issue further, please take a short video and send it to support@seenebula.com, our customer support team will try the best to resolve the issue for you.

Hey guys, I had the issue I am connected to Wi-fi but it said no internet.
What worked for me:
In my router ā€œTP-Linkā€ settings DHCP ->Address Reservation-> and set the MAC address of my Nebula II to the IP address that showed up on the Nebula.

Wish I help somebody and have a great day =)

try charging it on your PC USB port, it worked with mine

I had the same issue when I installed a new netgear orbi router. I had previously had an asus which it worked fine on. I found that the new router was seeing the nebula projector as an android phone. I logged into the router and was able to change the setting on the nebula connection which was listed as ā€œandroidā€¦ā€ and changed it to Entertainment(Generic) and that resolved the issue. In addition if anyone ever has the power issue where the unit will not turn on despite being fully charged. I left mine on the charger for 2 days and then it somehow worked again. That was about 8 months ago and havenā€™t seen the issue since.