NB10 soundbuds

NB10 Bluetooth is really great and I haven’t faced any problems… but the bad thing is when you stop playing songs and you put it around your neck, sometimes it falls and you don’t feel it since it doesn’t have something to hold it. I am afraid one day I’ll lose it… what if I lost it, is there any way to find its location? Just wondering

2 Likes

If you lost it they’re would be no way of knowing where it is as far as I’m aware. (Correct me if I’m wrong peeps.)

You’d need some sort of tracking device attached to it. Maybe something like a tile device?

1 Like

This is why I get and use the collar clips, and clip a part if it to my chirt so if it does slide and about to fall off the collar clip keeps it in place. Every BT headphones I have have collar clips and some have extra and I out those on the Ines that don’t come with it

2 Likes

None of the SoundBud in the line contain a method to track location when lost…clips or putting them in your pocket is the safest bet…

1 Like

People who wear glasses sometimes have a kind of chain. They put this chain with rubber ties on the two sides of the glasses and around their neck. So they put down her glasses and they hang around their neck. I hope you understand what I mean. Maybe you can use such a chain for your earphones