My virtical anket mouse unpaired withits usb receiver and accedently pair with other receive

Hello

My virtical anket mouse unpaired withits usb receiver and accedently pair with other receiver, how i pair it with its original receiver?

Thanks

Try unpairing it then pair it back up with the one that you want.

You should also unplug the USB receiver that you do NOT want the mouse to pair to after you’ve deleted the current pairing. This will force the mouse to pair with the original receiver when you initiate the new pairing.

2 Likes

@eng.mohamedbadran If the model of the mouse is A7809012, you could pair the mouse with the nano receiver by pressing the middle and right button for more than 3 seconds.

If the model of the mouse is 98ANWVM-UBA, you could pair the mouse with the nano receiver by unplugging and replugging in the nano receiver, then hold down the right click button and the scroll wheel button for three seconds and then release.

Keep in mind, we suggest you plug the dongle directly into the USB port of the device instead of a hub.

If the problem still persists, please contact Ankerdirect Customer Support via support@anker.com, our friendly customer service professionals are always standing by to help:)

3 Likes

Thank you this fixed my mouse. I love this mouse but it is freaking crazy that it gets paired with another nano receiver.

Thanks again.

1 Like