My SoundBuds Curve can't connect bluetooth withmy laptop, can someone help me

My SoundBuds Curve can’t connect bluetooth withmy laptop, can someone help me

1 Like

Usually there is no Bluetooth driver specifically needed for pairing the Soundcore headsets with Windows Laptop. If the headset pairs fine with your phone, then the Bluetooth function of the headset is fine. Windows 10 specifically has issues with most of Bluetooth devices.

Could you please try update your Bluetooth driver on your Windows Laptop to see if it helps? You can also try the below steps to see if it can be paired:

1. Close media applications in your PC (such as Windows Media Player, Winamp, …any audio player / Browser media source)
  2. Open Control Panel - Sounds and Audio Devices - Audio
  3. Change the default device to “Bluetooth speaker” in Sound playback

Also check out the Windows Help for Bluetooth here on Microsoft’s support site: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2654568/error-bluetooth-peripheral-device-driver-not-found-when-you-try-to-connect-a-bluetooth-device

I hope this addresses your issue. If you still face issue with it , please contact Anker support at Support@Anker.com and have the purchase receipt handy for support purposes.

Edit:
Didn’t realize these are Anker branded and not Soundcore :slight_smile:

1 Like

Windows 10 is a …
You might install the REAL original driver of your bluetooth device instead of this offered by windows,

But i use win 7 now >.< ,
and i dont know this issue due to missing driver or this devices not support win 7 … I search this many time and many forum say sound buds curve not support windows 7

thankss you, but it is a gift from my brother so i dont have receipt

Did you try following the items requested here :point_down:

Do try to reach to Support@Anker.com to see if they have any inputs.

yes i following all but it still can’t connect and now i’m try to contact with Support@Anker.com

1 Like

thank you, please keep us posted with the response and / or the resolution steps to fix this issue, to help fellow community members / other users :+1:

1 Like

Regarding this Win 7 with all that usual Win bugs.
You should upgrade to WIN 10.
(And if this is not possible by “old” hardware (what a shame MICROSOFT)
Go For LINUX and be HAPPY for ever)

2 Likes

Wonderful words !!!

The end of the Windows 7 lifecycle is set for January 2020., meaning all support for security updates and drivers (such as including Bluetooth) will be discontinued.

Client operating systems End of mainstream support End of extended support
Windows 8.1 January 9, 2018 January 10, 2023
Windows 7, service pack 1* January 13, 2015 January 14, 2020

Hope Anker Support does not come back asking to test with Windows 10 :rofl:

@phu_nguy_n2 You should plan to upgrade to latest Windows 10 at some point (earlier the better) or …
migrate to Linux and be Happy for ever as recommended by @Chiquinho :slight_smile:

2 Likes

yeah i think i should upgrade to win 10 if this problem cant be sovle by anyway :frowning:
Have a nice day @Shenoy @Chiquinho

3 Likes

Hope you don’t need to buy new equipment.
WIN 10 need power and space.
But nobody knows why?
Try LINUX:wink:

2 Likes

Finally, i find this video will help you https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35e81nVK2mM&t=469s.
All what you need to do is download driver in describe and run it

1 Like

Make REALLY sure you have removed that default Windows BT driver and install that one from your bluetooth card manufacturer after.
How to install a driver should be shown in that video I suppose.
Sorry I am not so familiar with Windows after no more such use since 10 years.
But I remember it works.

Thanks for the update, it basically does the same thing as mentioned in the Microsoft support link provided earlier to install the driver for Bluetooth.

Glad your issue is resolved.

2 Likes

Great you made it.
BUT don’t forget LINUX! :smiley:

1 Like

yes thanks you, i will try it late

thanks you for your support

1 Like

You know you can use LINUX beside Windows.
Try it first from a bootable stick.
The disk will not be touched of course.

If you are satisfied you may install LINUX BESIDE Windows.
That means:
When starting the computer the boot loader GRUB asks you what OS you will boot.
Quite comfortable.

1 Like

A year late but you still need help I recommend trying Intel’s Driver & Support Assistant. You will need to enter your Wi-Fi adapter to find your missing drivers. You can find out by (1) pressing the windows key or searching “Wi-Fi”, (2) press Hardware Properties, (3) copy the adapter name, which should look something like Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8275.

Hope this helped!