My review of the Roav SmartCharge F0 AK-R5113111 FM Transmitter/Bluetooth Receiver/Car Charger

I wanted to share my feedback on the Roav SmartCharge F0 AK-R5113111 FM Transmitter/Bluetooth Receiver/Car Charger with Bluetooth 4.2, 2 USB Ports, PowerIQ, and AUX Output.

I had a surprisingly excellent experience with this. I say surprisingly because the last time I used an FM transmitter, the noise and interference was very frustrating. I rarely experienced it with this device and when I did, I changed the channel and everything went well.

This device came in very handy on my trip from California to Arizona. I was in my Honda Accord with no AUX, BT, etc. I then remembered that I had the Roav Transmitter in my computer bag. Popped it in and was able to enjoy YouTube music throughout the trip. The phone quality is also excellent.

I haven’t had any drawbacks come up yet. The charging works well too (tested on my Oneplus 6).

For the size and price, I think it’s an excellent device and it’s become an essential for my car.

2 Likes

thanks, do u have a few pictures?

Does your OP6 charge at full speed?

nice review :wink:

1 Like

@Skirmz, it doesn’t charge at Dash speeds unfortunately. I’ve yet to find a car charger (or even portable charter) that does. However the speeds are definitely decent.

@wladimir1995, you can find them here: https://www.amazon.com/Roav-SmartCharge-Transmitter-Bluetooth-Receiver/dp/B07CY17SMJ

@Daiross, thanks!

1 Like