My own Soundcore Liberty Neo Review

Great review and photos :ok_hand:
I have the Zolo Liberty+, at first sight the Soundcore Liberty Neo looks bigger, or is it just an impression of mine?

1 Like

Great review and photos! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Awesome review, your description of the item is great. Cool to know where they stand next to the Liberty Air :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Very good review. Glad you provided a perspective with Liberty air. Nice pictures too :thumbsup:

1 Like

Great review! I’m having the same thought @ndalby, each time I read the reviews and hear about fitment and quality I get closer to purchasing them.

1 Like

Excellent review. Short and sweet. Seeing all these reviews on the Neo, really makes me want a pair.

1 Like

Nice pictures and review, well done :thumbsup:

1 Like

Good review :clap:
I just cannot justify this replacing my Zolo Liberty

1 Like

thanks for the review, i am debating on moving to these from the soundbuds slim, just not sure if im ready to give up the cord!

thanks again :thumbsup:

1 Like

I didn’t received it “for free in exchange of a review”, I earned it before in a draw. Also, I have purchased one of these for a colleague in my work. I just made all points of the review after he reported his thoughts about the gadget. The 9 out of 10 is basically for 2 things: 1. The size of the earbuds (for me it can still be smaller ) and 2. The price could be reduced a little.

1 Like

Give up the cord, Trust me, with these you will feel better. I carry it everywhere, look…

2 Likes

Go on, you will see that my review has reason.

Liberty + are bigger

This is one of the most impressive things, don’t know exactly how, but It attach very well and hold to my ears, even jumping like crazy and running.

Oh sorry, my bad. I thought you won it in the we love testing event. :blush:

Thanks buddy, looking for something that can hold in my ears, tried a bunch of earbuds, earphones and didn’t like one yet. May be this is the one I have been waiting for?

Give it a try, if it doesn’t work then sell it. Also keep in mind that it comes with couple rubbers adaptors to fit the size of your ear, This happened to me then I realized my ear is bigger than the rubber cap, I changed it and done!

2 Likes

yeah, pretty sure im leaning that direction

thanks!

Really great review! I’m thinking about going the truly wireless route soon but I’m not sure

Nice review :+1::+1:

1 Like