My own Soundcore Liberty Neo Review

A comprehensive daily use basis experience by an user

Let me start this review like others, saying: My experience is unbiased and is based in my use for almost 4 weeks, I’m not attached to Anker nor have received payment for describe my use of this product.

Said that, let’s start with the review…

The first thing that captured my eyes is the polished texture of the charging case, also this is smaller, before opening the case and discover that the new earbuds are also smaller (which I said with the previous versions that should enhance).

The box like always is soft to my hands, I always love touching the Anker packaging boxes, could sound strange but that is part of the details, Anker focus on little details like these.

The battery
When talking about battery, it is very long lasting, having the case also gives you a lot of time because any second you put the earbud inside the case it will start to charge, so it is like having an infinite power. Also charging the case doesn’t take that much, specially if you are charging it using an Anker charger with PowerIQ.

The quality of sound
I have other sound core liberty air which I still use, but the Liberty Neo sound quality has been clearly enhanced compared to my other earphones. When the music has bass, it will give all bass, when you need a clear sound, it will be clear because seems the material used to make this are perfectly selected.

The package
Inside the package (which I love a lot) you’ll find a lot of replacement and adjustable rubbers for fitting the earbuds to your ears, also an USB cable is provided, the user guide, and so on.

Overall Impressions
I think Anker upgraded this gadget very well, compared to previous versions of the Liberty Air this upgrade comes in a good time, specially with all these music subscriptions and Streaming services, you will need more power and more time to enjoy your content, so having a earphones with more power, more quality and more durability is a must.

My overall score for this is 9/10 (score based on quality, size and price)
If you have any comment, don’t forget to leave it in the comment section below.

12 Likes

Nice review! I’m wondering what you took off the 1 point for? Not that it’s a problem, just curious.

1 Like

Great Review @walalm ! I’ll take the 9/10! My buddy just bought these and he loves them!

2 Likes

Good unbiased review :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Nice review,

Thank you to give us such high score! We will keep work hard into it!

1 Like

Good review @walalm :thumbsup:

Keep being tempted to make a purchase based on other users saying the fit is much more secure than the original Zolo Liberty Plus model, which for me only fit secure when they were in the box :laughing:

How did they hold when doing activities or exercise?

2 Likes

Great review and photos :ok_hand:
I have the Zolo Liberty+, at first sight the Soundcore Liberty Neo looks bigger, or is it just an impression of mine?

1 Like

Great review and photos! Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Awesome review, your description of the item is great. Cool to know where they stand next to the Liberty Air :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Very good review. Glad you provided a perspective with Liberty air. Nice pictures too :thumbsup:

1 Like

Great review! I’m having the same thought @ndalby, each time I read the reviews and hear about fitment and quality I get closer to purchasing them.

1 Like

Excellent review. Short and sweet. Seeing all these reviews on the Neo, really makes me want a pair.

1 Like

Nice pictures and review, well done :thumbsup:

1 Like

Good review :clap:
I just cannot justify this replacing my Zolo Liberty

1 Like

thanks for the review, i am debating on moving to these from the soundbuds slim, just not sure if im ready to give up the cord!

thanks again :thumbsup:

1 Like

I didn’t received it “for free in exchange of a review”, I earned it before in a draw. Also, I have purchased one of these for a colleague in my work. I just made all points of the review after he reported his thoughts about the gadget. The 9 out of 10 is basically for 2 things: 1. The size of the earbuds (for me it can still be smaller ) and 2. The price could be reduced a little.

1 Like

Give up the cord, Trust me, with these you will feel better. I carry it everywhere, look…

2 Likes

Go on, you will see that my review has reason.