My Flare Mini Review on Soundcore community

Here is my review for Flare Mini that I won in the Auction back in late July/early August. I know some of you aren’t on Collective so here it is for you guys. Give it a read if you want

5 Likes

Great review friend! Can’t believe it would last 36 hours. That’s quite impressive :+1:
It would make for a great Christmas present since the price is quite good as well as the sound quality

3 Likes

Thanks buddy! And yea would definitely be a nice Christmas present. Just don’t buy now since that $30 discount is no more :joy:

3 Likes

Nice one @Shivam_Shah
Good win and glad you enjoy it.

3 Likes

Lol I won’t, I’m a cheap ass and always waiting on deals :weary::rofl:

3 Likes

Thanks! I still haven’t recovered the PB loss yet so have to be a little stingy on powerdraw until then :joy:. But yea a pretty good win I would say

3 Likes

Same here :joy:. We are just being safe and keeping that extra money for future. Never know what happens in life

3 Likes

True, always good to put some money aside for the future

3 Likes

Well it’s good the PowerDraw entry are all only 1 buck each for a while @Shivam_Shah :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Nice review @Shivam_Shah , this speaker always fell into my ‘why?’ category of releases but it seems to be popular so I guess they were on the ball with it :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yea a affordable alternative to more expensive speaker is always good to have. I assume students and people on a tight budget would be more attracted to this than Flare or Flare 2

2 Likes

This is a very nice quick review!!:+1:

2 Likes

Cool link over. Great review… glad you are enjoying.

1 Like

Haha thanks dude! Will be waiting for your Flare 2 review now

I’ll have a surprise or two in my review… muhahahahaaa

1 Like

Can’t wait to find out. I’ll be writing my Spirit Dot 2 review tomorrow since I’m officially done with all my classwork for rest of semester except finals

1 Like

Cheer bit of a break until next term?

1 Like

Yea about a month after my last final

1 Like

Will be nice the and unwind a bit

1 Like

Yea for sure. Just hoping I don’t lose my rhythm so will be working on some things here and there