Let's see if you came to the same conclusion I had.
What I hate:
1. Battery life doesn't live up to it's claimed 8 hours
2. Sound quality is abysmal and could be better, the highs get lost and muddled with the midd
3. Controls are bulky on such a thin cord...which for me is fine but can be too long for others
4. Despite USB-C still took a bit to charge so no fast charging
5. Auto pairing makes it hard to connect to multiple sources...
What I did like:
1. The magnetic connection with instant on/off
2. Auto pairing is quick to connect, but makes it difficult to pair to other devices
3. USB c means only carrying 1 cable for my charging needs