My DashCam Duo Review

yes i have seen them they are almost 99% same in design.

Night time, the inside cam has IR cams…faces look clear. Front camera does capture pretty good clear video at nights

Nice review!

New Dash Cam Released By Roav, So Maybe Its Time To Discount On Roav S1 :grin: @AnkerOfficial

Ya lucky bugger :wink:

Good review @Tank :thumbsup: …though its a bit troubling that the screen can mark so easily :fearful: Be useful to know if speed has improved when used via the app, which has been mentioned a couple of times as a bugbear for some Roav or general dashcam owners alike…

Yeah so I did some testing and it doesn’t work with the app, its standalone so you have to pull the memory card to retrieve footage, unless if course they changed it for retail release.

As for the screen, I wasn’t easy on it by any means and at times left it sitting on my dash after it came off the mount so it rolled around a bit. But that goes with how durable it is and that it still keeps on working. Scratches can be seen with it off, but once turned in you do not notice them, and most people wouldn’t have this as they would install and forget it until needed