Meet some of the team

Well, maybe it’s more like see some of the team.

We had a PR, Marketing and Brand team meeting in Bellevue (near Seattle, Wash., on the West Coast of the US) earlier this month. I snapped this photo of some Ankerites wearing bracelet/keychains a Facebook group member made for us after she won a 521.

Knowing y’all are here means a lot to these teams. I just wanted to tell you that.

13 Likes

Well there is our guy. Adam. Nice to see him after his stint as the Amazon live

Nice group of folks

2 Likes

ADAM! Great to see a familiar face! He was amazing on the Amazon live streams can’t wait to see all the great we know he will do with anker. Guess he isn’t just @SoundcoreAdam but more like AnkerAdam

3 Likes

He’s a Soundcore guy for SURE. He had to educate me on my Q20s in Seattle … and I’m still a bit embarrassed I didn’t know this one simple trick, lol.

I will say this as an FYI. Although I do not think we are seeing anything specific on the whiteboard but if you do decide to do other photos of the team, you may want to make sure the whiteboard is not in the background.

:rofl: I would not want you to be giving a peak of a potential new product or info that we should not be seeing in other photos of the team

Although I think none of us would have objected to see it in the background. LOL

2 Likes

Lol! The most hilarious thing about that is … we thought it would be cool to have the logo in the background, but then we hurriedly gathered in front of the projector, hahahaha.

1 Like

Nice to see the faces behind the scenes :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

so would that mean @ankerofficial would get a temp suspension for sharing unavailable info??

welcome :wink:

#modcheck

2 Likes

I think this community would IMPLODE if the mod left so soon after sparking so much darn hope! :rofl:

1 Like

Love getting to see behind the scenes with some of the people that make Anker possible!

1 Like

Yes! This team, these people, will go down in my personal-professional history as The Best.

1 Like

Adam smiles??? hes always so serious in the videos haha.

3 Likes

He’s hilarious in person, a really engaging personality. He takes tech very seriously though. Very.

2 Likes

Adam%20Chair%20Dancing

3 Likes

Glad to see you still smiling, @SoundcoreAdam

1 Like

I stand corrected :joy::joy: