Mars II UK Deal of the Day! | 30% Off!

Hey, Anker fans!

We’ve got a great deal going on Nebula Mars II, our latest theater-grade portable cinema with dual speakers, Android 7.1 operating system, universal input compatibility, and single-second autofocus. All you need to bring is the popcorn, and you’ll have your very own private cinema without the screaming kids, phone-checkers, and movie-talkers.

If you’re in the UK and looking to upgrade your personal entertainment, be sure to check out this special one-day-only discount!

Regular Price: £469.99
Deal Price: £329.99
One Day Only: 09/18

9 Likes

Brilliant! Looking forward to this one!

2 Likes

@AnkerOfficial I am ready! Hit me with that one!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing

1 Like

Nice deals for UK

1 Like

Nice deal for Uk :uk:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial still cant see the deal on amazon.co.uk.

1 Like

Still nothing.

Has this been delayed?

2 Likes

I am watching also …

2 Likes

Maybe timezone confusion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Milen @tj.elliott We just got notified that Amazon has delayed this DOTD temporarily. We’re trying to have a conversation with them. We will make a notification once we’ve fixed this problem. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

3 Likes

No problem - thanks for the update! :wink:

3 Likes

@tj.elliott @Milen @EDGAR @Daiross @Tobyw Hey guys, this DOTD has been rescheduled on September 18th. Don’t miss out this one-day-only great deal! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

It’s up! Just ordered mine!

:movie_camera:

4 Likes

Just ordered mine!
Nice work @AnkerOfficial!
Thanks!

1 Like

Decent price and such a cool product. I would really like one of these.

Mine has arrived and is currently updating.

Impressed with the brightness so far (that was my major concern) with no discernible difference between this and the original Mars.

Looking forward to playing now!

2 Likes

Kinda envy you :slight_smile:
Mine will be delivered around 22-25 :slight_smile:

1 Like