Mars II: Choose The Hue!

I’m partial to the sleek looks of the black version.
Especially because it’d mostly be used in the dark, and I wouldn’t want it to stand out.

4 Likes

That’s awesome! I just got the Capsule 11 days ago and love it! I really wanted to get the Mars but with it having a lower OS I opt for the Capsule. I can’t wait for this, is there a projected release date?! Keep up the awesome work, these projectors are the best portable projectors on the market! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks for your support!
We plan to release the Mar II in June.
By the way, would you mind to share your Capsule review in this community?
I’m sure everyone will interested in it.:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Ooooh! Just in time for my birthday!

1 Like

I honestly don’t care much for the gold, though I know some people love it. I was torn between the Black and Gray, but the combination of the dark grey top with the natural leather handle is great, so it has my vote. :smiley: But the black is gorgeous too!

1 Like

Your opinion seems to represent the Community well! 38% have said gray is their preference, but 36% have chosen black! I also picked gray… mainly because the Mars I is black and I’d like to see something different :grin:

2 Likes

Well black goes with most things :grin:

1 Like

Very interested in the Mars II. I think that the black still looks best. Can I get the discount code?

You need the discount code to buy our nebula capsule right?:innocent:

Do you know what the price will be? I’m really excited!

1 Like

By many reviewers, the price was one of the biggest complaints with the original Mars, so I’d imagine that’s the #1 improvement. Maybe $300?

Would think a bit higher, otherwise it would be cheaper than the 7 month old Capsule, including better specs…

1 Like

True, but I suspect Capsule’s price will be knocked down some as well. It is already getting what seems to be constant discounts. Think that’s really going to be the big trend with all new Nebula projector models. Lower prices.

I think the price will be in the range of $400 to $499.:grin:

2 Likes

$400 would be much better than the OG Mars pricing. That means about $300 with discounts. Hopefully it’s on the cheaper end of the range you provided. :grin:

1 Like

I know you said it should be coming out in June which isn’t too far away, but will there be a chance to Pre-Order? I haven’t seen any announcements of it’s upcoming release other than here :upside_down:

you aren’t by chance still giving out those discount coupons are you? Almost pulled the trigger on a Mars today and then saw this, may as well wait for it.

1 Like

Capsule is $248 on Amazon right now in the US.

https://amazon.com/dp/B076Q3GBJK

1 Like

You know, community is a place where always provides some insider news for loyal fans.:sunglasses:

1 Like

Do you have any more tidbits on it? We can’t wait to get our’s for a summer of backyard movie watching with my twins!