Lumos Smart Bulb 2.0 Launch

You need a torch as well! :joy:

Haha! I really do. A dimmable, smart one, though. I have to be consistent with the lighting choices I bring in the home. :wink:

For those of you who bought it, did you get the tunable one or not?

I wanted to see if it will work with my wifi and if my daughter would enjoy the functions. I got the basic one for now but look forward to buying more and purchasing the color one too! It was perfect with Google Assistant

1 Like

Just the white for me. I’m personally not a fan of the bright white light. I prefer the softer glow of a yellower light.

1 Like

Superb ones… I love this Tunable white one… #eufy is rocking again with a more compact and matchless design…

Maybe the code is still available, it sold nearly 50 smart bulbs in the community.:grin:

1 Like

Any SmartThings support? I know no hub required but some of us like our hubs. :slight_smile:

@AnkerOfficial @eufy @Anker_1

Here are my thoughts about this cute little bulb. Please have a look at my Eufy Smart bulb review.
https://mindwhirlpool.wixsite.com/tech/post/life-changer-eufy-lumos-smart-bulb-tunable-white-2-0

This Lumos is really worth enjoying

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

They do work with Google Assistant!

My review of the Lumost Smart bulb 2.0! youtu.be/H2L3vv3RGtk

1 Like