Lumos 2.0 Video Review!

Interested in smart bulbs? Watch this video to learn more about eufy’s Lumos 2.0!

Thanks for watching!

Buy on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MJ59W9X

14 Likes

Great job Josh :slight_smile: So the one you have is the lower end one? Less bright, I mean. Also is the connection issue really a Eufy thing or Echo/Google thing? The reason I am asking is because I have an Echo Dot and have one of Amazon’s smart plugs that I have my nightstand light plugged into. Every so often, even when I tell Alexa to turn the light on/off, she’ll respond with “OK.” But doesn’t do it. So I have to repeat myself several times. And I know it’s NOT my accent because I don’t have one. :stuck_out_tongue: So I wonder if it’s the smart plug/bulb or just the Echo/Google itself that loses connection. Btw, thank you for not saying Alexa’s name. I’ve been playing a trick on the hubby by using the app to turn off the bedroom light and he’s caught on. Hehehe.

2 Likes

Nice video. I have a couple of these bulbs and have them setup as nightlights and reading lights.

1 Like

Great video review!

Have Gen 1 of Lumos, like them. Use them with schedules on Eufy App plus with Google Assistant on Google Home Mini & Zolo Mojo, works smooth!

1 Like

Great job as usual!

1 Like

Great review @joshuad11, detailed yet to the point. I liked it.

1 Like

nice review!

1 Like

Thanks! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Nice review thanks for keeping us updated

2 Likes

Great video review @joshuad11​:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

It’s the same brightness, just not tunable color.[quote=“Nhi, post:2, topic:68715”]
is the connection issue really a Eufy thing or Echo/Google thing?
[/quote]
I’m pretty sure the issue is on eufy’s end because it says no connection in the app. If it was just Amazon/Google, I should still be able to use the app, right?

1 Like

thanks for the video

2 Likes

Hmmm. Maybe.

2 Likes

As long you dont ask Alexa to crawl into hubby’s bed, all is fine.
(JOKE)

noice review thumbs up from me!

2 Likes

Great video review as usual @joshuad11 :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Hahaha. She’d probably respond with, “he’s all yours.”

3 Likes

A little late to the party but great review @joshuad11!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! This community inspires me to continue creating video reviews!

5 Likes

Great review @joshuad11 !

2 Likes