[Lowest Price Yet] PowerCore+ 10000 with Built-In USB-C Cable, ONLY $20.99!

Anker’s PowerCore+ 10000 with Built-In USB-C Cable is on sale for just $20.99 with code Z96R9XF9… That’s the lowest cost yet!

Order on Amazon

Features & details

• Built-In Charging Cable: Don’t worry about forgetting your charging cable. With the 6 cm built-in USB-C cable you’ll always be ready to charge — no matter where you are.
  • High-Capacity, High-Speed: The 10,000mAh capacity and 18W Power Delivery output combine to give you high-speed charging for days on end.
  • Rapid Recharge: Power up your PowerCore+ in just 3.5 hours with a USB-C Power Delivery wall charger (not included).
  • Superior Safety: Our MultiProtect safety system protects you and your devices by combining multiple safety features including temperature control, high-voltage protection, and current regulation.
1 Like

Hmm I wish it looked more like the prototype they had, thanks for posting!

1 Like

Great find I love how it comes with a built in cable

1 Like

Like this one? Yeah…

Some love it; others hate it. I just wish that they would advertise the cable’s durability.

Thanks @Insider just placed an order for one. I will test the cables durability out. Hopefully it holds up

3 Likes

Awesome, @Tank!

Thats clean :soap:

1 Like

Great price. Although, I’m not a fan of built in cables.

1 Like

Good price. Pity they didn’t make it recharge from the cable.

I would not be too concerned about cable longevity, probably the cells age before.

1 Like

Any idea why?

I cannot think of any good reason.

1 Like

That’s a good price!

1 Like