Liberty+ Not So Cool

I’m sad. I did the two pairs kickstarter for the Zolo Liberty+ buds, and patiently waited through all the delays.

Was so excited when the first pair showed in time to give my boyfriend an early Christmas present. He loved them, truly did.

But a couple weeks in, like so many other people, perfect sound in one side, the other very very faint. Followed the directions in the booklet. Read all the threads in here. Tried those steps too.

Fairly disappointing. I own four Anker batteries, several chargers, and have bought a few others as gifts. All that stuff continues to work perfectly.

It hurts me that the item I gave as a gift is the one that failed.

Would be good if we can merge consolidate these feedback to help forwards. Lots of similar threads.

https://community.anker.com/search?q=liberty%2B%20review

Just didn’t want it to be buried in a happy review thread. It does sound like a fairly common issue, and I haven’t seen anyone post about successfully troubleshooting the issue yet.

Generally I love Anker. Only buy their batteries and cables, over all other brands at this point. This is the first dud I’ve had from them, and it’s disappointing.

One thing I have noticed is that due to how close the ear tips are to the mesh screen protecting the spesker it would be worthwhile to try and clean that screen. Once the screen is covered in earwax or sweat induced wax it tends todampen the sound and make it seem faint compared to the other side.
This is one of the issues that came up for the apple earpods over time as manu users complained about low volume on one side, and once they had it cleaned sound was restored

1 Like

I have you contacted customer support? I know @AnkerSupport would be glad to help you. As this is a fairly common issue, unfortunately, please be patient with them as they try to assist everyone experiencing this issue.

One thing is for sure, even the rare times when a product fails (all products do from time to time, no matter who makes them), Anker will rectify the situation! Cheers, and I hope you get everything sorted out.

@Beeez Maybe use a Q-tip and some rubbing alcohol. But I would squeeze the excuse alcohol out before trying.