Liberty Neo charger flashing three lights at me and don't know why

My Liberty Neos were working fine last night, I put them on charge and the charging “pill” is now flashing all three lights at me and won’t charge my buds, and won’t recognize being charged itself. My left earbud isn’t working at all after attempting to charge them now, not sure if the battery died or not. What does the flashing mean? Hoe do I fix it? Thanks.

Is your right earbud working? If it is and you can use it for a couple hours and then charge it, then it sounds like there might be an issue with your left earbud and it making contact with the charging case.

If neither one is charging, you might try using a slightly more powerful wall charger to see if you can “jump start” the charging process.

According to the manual, it appears that all three lights means it is fully charged. I don’t see anything about the lights flashing, but maybe you’ll see something I don’t. Here’s a link to the manual: https://support.soundcore.com/s/article/A3911-Liberty-Neo-User-Manual

Hope some of this helps. As always, you can reach out to Soundcore support to see if they have any recommendations: service@soundcore.com