Liberty Air 2 - no more Auto-Pause

Hello @AnkerSoundcore what is the reason for killing the auto-pause function with the last firmware? (Liberty Air 2)
I don’t understand this decision cause this is a very good feature??
and is it possible to downgrade the firmware? i really need the auto-pause function.

thx and regards

I do have a couple of question.

What is your firmware version and did you just buy it?

If your firmware is like 10.12, it is most like the Air 2 without auto pause and has the single tap. The auto pause version has firmware 4.xx. Most of the ones mentioned were mostly the white ones. Contact Soundcore support to see if they can help

The same issue. I thought they would have auto-pause but no, they don’t have.
Other than that it can’t be turned off manually (by tapping and holding for 8 seconds either of the earphones), only if I turned off Bluetooth on my phone and waiting for a couple of minutes (where it tries to reconnect and turns itself off - where right earphone loses more power just for trying to find the last connected device).
Also, I cannot update the firmware. I have 01.53 saying “You are up to date!”.

Should I open the dispute on AliExpress for that? (was bought on 11.11.2020)
I only have one proof as a video on their website which shows how to turn off.

I am unsure of AliExpress policy but you can always check to see what they can do for you. On the soundcore community who the air 2 were newer, there was several threads on this issue. From what I got the wasnthe firmware version 4.xx had autopause n double tap, 10.xx had no pause n single and I thought the 1,xx had no pause and either single or double tap in the app. It has been a while but think that may be the 3 versions.

Perhaps there are different versions.
Even on the page (official store) on ALiExpress, there are comments telling they have auto-pause.
I texted the seller about 5 days ago but no answer.
I dunno yet what to do.

1 Like

The seller won’t likely know. Tow best sources would be official support

service@soundcore.com

Quote proof of purchase and serial number, you’re not asking here for replacement just if they know the answer to your question. It also helps let them see how many people have issues to prioritize a firmware update or app update, the more who formally ask the better.

The Soundcore community where is more dedicated to this product and more likely support reads or user who knows. It’s largely populated with the same people as here but more Soundcore focused so harder to miss your ask.

https://community.soundcore.com/

1 Like