Liberty Air 2 Controls in Mono mode

Hey all,

After a terrible first impression, having to return the Liberty Air 2 that arrived defective.
I made a gamble to try them again and so far am quite happy. Still figuring out the right EQ settings.
Any tips on getting good results with the OP6 Sound Enhancement are more than welcome :slight_smile:

My hearing on my left has declined for years, so now Im mostly just wearing only the right earbud in mono mode.

A problem Ive encountered here though is that the controls I set up in the app don’t hold when the earbuds are in mono mode (i.e. with the left one in the case).

Is there a setting I missed to keep the right controls? The control settings work fine when using both earbuds though…

Custom controls only work with both earbuds not just one.

I would say that the settings have never been designed for one earbud.
I really don’t know if such earbuds exist to satisfy your needs.

Correct it says so in the app, the controls are for when both buds.

If on Android, your alternative is to keep both buds out of case, so both on, and go to developer mode and change audio to mono. Not ideal but an option.

I really don’t know if such earbuds exist to satisfy your needs.

They do! My last earbuds did at least, but unfortunately died after 3 years of extensive use.

If on Android, your alternative is to keep both buds out of case, so both on, and go to developer mode and change audio to mono. Not ideal but an option.

That’s very clever! I hadn’t thought of that.
I’ll give that a shot. Thank you!