Liberty 2 Pro BIG problems with Windows 10 and Cortana

Hello,
I am wondering if I am the only one that has this problem.

I normally connect two devices: my IPhone X and my Windows 10 laptop.

Thus I have the button command “hold” set to trigger Siri. This works fine.

On Windows 10, though, doing the same brings up Cortana, and it bugs everything.
It doesn’t register voice commands AND, most importantly, closes Cortana instantly and then NO AUDIO comes from the Liberty 2 Pro.

I have to then fully restart my laptop to get them to work again. No amount or flow of disconnecting/reconnecting the earphones gets them to work again, only a full restart.

What is going on with this? Why is this so volatile? It’s really really discouraging.

@MW15 Do you use Cortana or intend to use Cortana on Windows 10?

I faced this initially, since I dont use it, disabled Cortana on Windows 10, after which this works fine.

Let me enable Cortana and test it… post updates in a while.

Have enabled it now… however may be due to Windows updates, doing the “hold” on L2P just gives a beep, and invoke word for Cortana is “Hey Cortana” after which Cortana responds, and able to give commands, and works fine.

After this, I am able to make calls in the Headset Mode (speaker & microphone – both work) as well as listen to audio / music (only headset speaker, no microphone)

Not able to replicate / simulate now what you are facing.

Make sure to choose the headset mode so that microphone is enabled to pick the Cortana commands.