Level Up Party!

Be careful: crocodiles waiting for you in the swamp!

3 Likes

It’s Gators in the south !

I can’t believe how long the last thousand is taking.

9 days later, and still got 300+ to go… GGGRRR :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: lol

I want to do this before end of May :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

should be able to achieve it :thumbsup:

Of.course it’s like the old saying… A watched pot never boils!

Meaning, it won’t boil while you’re stood over it… Leave it for one minute, and it’ll boil over! lol but they don’t add that bit :wink:

1 Like

The increments for my leveling up are the same all the way up until level 13 :joy:. I’m happy to hear that :joy:

The more you worry about levels and points the more agonizingly slow they move.
Just enjoy and forget about points…

2 Likes

2 Likes

You say that as someone who has just leveled up, but I know when you’re close, WE all look to see how close. It’s human nature to do so.

I know, it’s 6,000 points a level. I know I gain ed a step in February, but this close … It’s a tease!

1 Like

Yeah. This whole time I thought the increments would get higher everytime, but I realized it doesn’t get larger til level 13 :grin:. So it will be easier than I first thought :joy:. (It won’t be easy, just not quite as hard as I thought :joy:).

You think how long it’s taken to get this far… That’s the same for each level from now on! lol

Wrong…I leveled up 2.5 months ago. Ready to level up in next week or so.
Not worried about points :relaxed:

We all need magic sauce to get more points and Powerbucks ( PBs mostly :joy::joy: )

I’ll sell it to you on eBay for $50… :laughing:

1 Like

Had rather buy Anker product directly on Amazon :rofl:

@TechMan enjoy your camping trip and catch some big fishes :thumbsup:

1 Like

For Andrew such crocodiles will do! :joy:

3 Likes

You will make it soon Mac, as you found now the entrance to my basement.
“Experience points” you made there …:grin:

1 Like

@TechMan see your fan group… I don’t know what they are going to do without you on this forum :grinning: