Level Up Party!

Congrats to the newly leveled up guys :clap:
@k_pug2003
@Fuu_bar
@gAnkster

Iā€™ll catch up with you guys eventually

5 Likes

Congrats everyone on leveling up yā€™all are doing so great and contributing so much to the community

2 Likes

Its always fun to see our friends level up :grinning:

2 Likes

Honestly I get a sense of pride like Iā€™m so proud of them and Iā€™m happy for them

2 Likes

You sound like all around great guy :thumbsup:

3 Likes

Congratulations @gAnkster for reaching Lv10 :confetti_ball::tada:

1 Like

I heard it was pacific time, but when the ā€œdayā€ begins and ends is a mystery. I got it at 5pm PST, so maybe thatā€™s when the day starts?

1 Like

Thanks thanks I try yā€™all seem pretty great

1 Like

Congrats

In your case as you consistently posted quality over quantity its one of the most hard earned levels achievements.

3 Likes

Thanks @professor - this means a lot to me. Iā€™ve never known you to mince words, making this accolade all the more important.

1 Like

We love you here

1 Like

Congrats on the levelling up @Fuu_bar & @gAnkster :tada:

4 Likes

Just so everyone knows, I wonā€™t be on this weekend (thu-sat) because Iā€™ll be campingā€¦ we have an unspoken rule that we donā€™t use phones when in the great outdoors :joy:

2 Likes

We will greatly miss you :grin:

Hope you have a peaceful camping trip :thumbsup:

1 Like

Everyoneā€™s probably gonna have a party :laughing:

Iā€™m just gonna be fishing the whole time :joy:

2 Likes

:sob::sob::cry::sob::grin:

3 Likes

Finally, silenceā€¦crickets crick, creaks moan, tree branches sway, whatā€™s that you say? Oh never fear little one thatā€™s just the man fishing nearā€¦

3 Likes

awesomeā€¦ where are you going for camping? and why none of us are invited? :grin:

Iā€™m going on a lake near meā€¦ itā€™s not my camping trip, so I couldnā€™t invite anybody :innocent:. One of my friends is planning it :joy:

nice, enjoy your trip buddy and donā€™t go near gators :joy:

1 Like