Level Up Party!

Congrats @Shivam_Shah on rescuing level 7 !! And many more to come by …

Thanks @ikari04warrior and @cshenoy!! I don’t know how many points I need to get to level 8 but I’ll just take it easy for now lol. I just need to let Anker know I’m level 7 now to get that T-Shirt :joy:

4 Likes

That is first — > T-Shirt, drop a PM note to Ankerofficial with details on Lv7 and address :thumbsup:

1 Like

You will love that shirt. I hope you get it soon

1 Like

I will tomorrow. Gonna sleep now since I have to wake up early. Can’t even sleep in on a Saturday :weary:

Have a good night sleep :sleeping:

I’ll make sure to sleep in tomorrow for you lol. Get you some rest man

1 Like

That must be a fast paced level 7 experience @Shivam_Shah.

1 Like

Congrats on the level up!

1 Like

Thanks! Catching up to you guys lol

1 Like

must point farm more to get ahead…

1 Like

Congrats folks :clap:t2:

Ok I’m seriously gonna have to get my wellies on and get farming. All these people catching up and poised to overtake me - and they’ve only been here a matter of weeks :joy::joy:

I feel like a lot of the active people have now made it to level seven or higher which is great to see and those who aren’t there yet are so close

Not there yet, I need to be more active. I have been wasting to much time on YouTube watching MrBeast. I need to be level 7 so I can rock a Anker T-Shirt :call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

You need little less than 600 points so give it about 2 weeks and you’ll be at 7 :thumbsup:

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll try to be more active. I been reading a lot of the post but not posting that much.

1 Like

Congratulations @Shivam_Shah

1 Like

No need to rush a post as long as you are still benefitting from the community it’s a win. You shouldn’t feel a constant need to post everyday

1 Like

Lol it’s gonna be a month or so before I can level up

its me :smile:

1 Like