Level Up Party!

Wooow!!! Congrats!! Well deserved!!! :ok_hand:

Iā€™ll make sure to put in my will that my kids or grandkids must continue using this account so it can reach VIP level :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Hearing aids, accounts passed down to children/grandchildren, USB-C earbuds right after someone makes VIPā€¦ LOL!!! Thatā€™s too funny! Maybe the requirements should change just a tad bit!

1 Like

You have to record the takeover of your account in your last will.
This must be a severe clause.

This way the account will be in the hands of the many generations following you.

Doing this there might be a real chance for them to get a VIP in the far, far future. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yea if I donā€™t reach it maybe the next gen will. Iā€™ll tell my kids I wonā€™t rest in peace until they reach VIP level for me lol :joy: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

VIP Member

ā€¦well, you could do this already alive:
share your account with your kids - so the ā€œwork loadā€ of writing posts and answers will be shared right now - and you (and your family) will reach VIP level very fast ā€¦

1 Like

Lol good idea!

I tried to let my son use my account and he ended up creating his own. Spaz of a kid hasnā€™t been on in a while but heā€™s here when he wants to be.

That made me laugh but is also too real at the same time

Unlucky fhassm maybe youā€™ll get us next time :wink:

I am just on the threshold of crossing over to Level 6 - Just 12 more points!

I made it to Level 6!

3 Likes

Congrats my friend

2 Likes

Congrats @Matthew_Wright1

Starts getting harder from this point on. (Well unless you start spamming lol)

1 Like

Congrats @Matthew_Wright1

1 Like

Congratulations @Matthew_Wright1!

1 Like

Congrats @Matthew_Wright1 I am in the race for Level 7, canā€™t wait any more. Already missed a T-shirt :smirk:

1 Like

Congrats man! Keep leveling up :sunglasses:

Nothing big compared to you guys but I just made it to level 3

4 Likes