Level Up Party!

congrats @ndalby great achievement

Woot woot congrats buddy. Seems like it will be forever and song before I get there

Congrats on level 15. Keep it up :joy:. When did you join this community?

His profile says since Sep 19, 2016

2 Likes

Thanks, I didn’t realize that was on users profiles…

Congratulations @ndalby That’s an achievement. Nobody beyond that level except @AnkerOfficial I believe !

Congrats, @ndalby!

1 Like

Good job and keep you good quality of posts

…and what happens after level 21 ? reset / starting all over again ?

It will take over 5 or so more years before they get to level 21 provided they post the maximum a day.

So no one knows the extent this forum will go or last. Fingers crossed were all here still

1 Like

Congrats @ndalby. Now slow down so we can all catch up. :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

Congrats @ndalby level 15 is crazyyyyy

Congratulation @ndalby ! That is just a crazy amount of experience points to have.

1 Like

Congrats on the guys reaching the higher levels!! I’ll catch up to you… some day lol

7 Likes

I read this and found it incredibly impossible to level up to VIP! I will be very amazed if one of you make it to VIP in my lifetime. It’s over a decade and that is some commitment on ones part to stay active. I think the perks should include maybe a new car, round trip 7 days all expense paid trip for two to Hawaii, or any Anker products free for life. VIP Baby!

2 Likes

Here we are : Those from level 10/11/12

!

3 Likes

Congrats bud :muscle:t2::tada:

Your round at the bar

1 Like

Hmm, which will take longer? VIP level members or USBC earbuds?:expressionless:

3 Likes

There should be hearing aids for the VIP in ANKER’s developments instead of earbuds.

AND there is really a need for USBC , as elder people have difficulties to see and trembling hands.

USB-Micro is not to recommend for people over 70. :joy:

5 Likes