We Love Testing | Wakey

@AnkerOfficial or @AnkerTechnical might know. I will of course keep you updated!

In the US, yes possibly :grin: …UK will probably be several hours (or days) later :wink:

1 Like

Soundcore Wakey is now available on Amazon for $99.99

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NNR1JH5

2 Likes

Available now

Not that I can afford, but…
Screenshot_20190618-130354_Samsung%20Internet
Does not ship to UK.

@AnkerOfficial please tell your people in China, how to add different plugs to things. It’s not hard, I can still do it in seconds (ok maybe a couple mins these days with my hands). So many items that could be used outside USA, aren’t due to you not wanting to change the plug… And that really is the ONLY thing needed for them to work.

Mind at the mo, I’d love the rave daddy, and blast my upstairs neighbors. All times of day n night they play their music… Thump thump thump, all the fking time. So I want something to blast back

@ankerofficial what is the difference?

Waiting for testing invite now :joy:

1 Like

I really want to get one of these but not at the current $100 pricetag, it’s simply too high as most have noted already. For $70 I’d give it a go.

3 Likes

This is awesome… So what happened to the different colors? Need one in black

1 Like

Waiting on the discounts as well :rofl:

1 Like

Its available now : 99.99 USD at amazon.com.
Hope there will be someone soon who will test it and write a review.

Amazon DE placeholder page up so it shouldn’t be too much longer to order…

UK’s is kinda all over the place :laughing:

1 Like

I want this but where are the colored Wakeys? I’m holding out until I can purchase the black one… soon I hope…

Same here other wise just another speaker

This is what available in Amazon.CA… I don’t even hope the Soundcore Wakey will be released ever in Canada. :wink:

1 Like

I love this concept, functionality, and design. I think it looks really slick and like a peaceful bedside companion. The $99 is high, but it does a lot and I’m sure the speaker quality is excellent. I love the idea of mixing your sleep sounds. I don’t think I would buy something like this personally. I have an Echo Spot, Google Home Mini, lamp, Apple Watch charging stand, and my phone all on my night stand. All this would really do is take up the space of my phone, but I don’t need all those devices there at the same time.

3 Likes

Love the product, but do agree with most about the pricey-ness of it.

3 Likes

yea $100 is a bit too much for me.

2 Likes

I would only buy if it had Alexa built in on top of the features now

3 Likes

An announcement. No price, no date of issue.
But we are patient as usual we are.

1 Like