Latest email sale, up to 50 % off

Latest email sale, up to 50 percent off…

5 Likes

Haha sorry i posted the same thing as you here’s the link in case people don’t get these emails http://pages.anker.com/index.php/email/emailWebview?mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTXpreU5qWmxNRFkwWW1NeiIsInQiOiJuNEo3V1hMWUZBcHA4Ym8xNWI1YlJabjQrMmhpZFFqVThPUnJGYUJISU1HTGd3TnhHcEJMYmw4aUZycXRpWmFlc3NGZis5QzRPbFNETGpvdnRMV2VMSGZPMm9VRnkrV1dUUXA5KzhubmVnYjdqWGNLZys1MFFLTmtOZlZFZUwvT2FLTWtvTEJVWEdHYTJHQ2JMT1JwS1E9PSJ9

1 Like

Haha, for some reason I really like that illustration at the top, of the woman lying on the powerbank.

Cool deals i might get that power 2 6700 since my iPod battery is acting weird

1 Like

You might have posted first, I’m not sure. I had to wait for my pics to upload

It’s all good

1 Like

Where is the love for Canada?

1 Like

Some pretty good deals there. Never popped up in my inbox.

Of those options the one I recommend is the Powercore II 6700. It is a very good combination of physical density and performance. It is physically small enough to be a viable pocket charger, but also 6700mAh is sufficiently big it can be 1-2 phone recharges for a weekend, and its 2A input and 2A output means it recharges quickly. As such is falls into a “just enough” for many situations.

1 Like

What’s the Bolder P2 flashlight?

It’s a rechargeable flash light

1 Like

It is a pencil thin longer torch.

1 Like

I was thinking about the PowerPort I 5-Port.

PowerPort I

I would like one charger for travel, my Samsung laptop supports USB-C charging, this would not be full speed at 30w but only need overnight trickle really.

my Galaxy S8+ would not have Quick charge 3.0.

maybe they will release IQ 2.0 for desktop chargers soon?

1 Like

This is the first time I’ve seen it

1 Like

Spy gear is real

1 Like

I hear that Galaxy S8 also supports PD.

1 Like

Great deals :heart_eyes:

1 Like

nice deals need to figure out why I’m not getting the e-mails. I get it from Eufy promo but not Anker :no_mouth:

1 Like

First spotted 25 days ago

By Josh