#JustLikeNew: Put Pre-Owned to the Test!

I think the soundcore would be good to try. Plus is the preowned items battery tested or replaced before resold.

1 Like

#JustLikeNew :heart_eyes:
this is a great idea! I trust in the good work that Anker makes

I am truly glad that Anker has introduced a certified pre-owned offering. Hopefully we see newer products available at lower prices through certified pre-owned as well, though I’m sure that’s difficult depending on the numbers. Either way, think we’ve got a great program here!

Would love to test one out to compare it to a new offering, though I’m sure you’ll hardly be able to tell the difference.

#JustLikeNew

4 Likes

I am thoroughly excited that Anker is offering this oppertunity to urchase refurbished products…Good for the environment, and my wallet…

2 Likes

Anker is known for their quality. Just this week my cousin and I were talking about it. Check out all the reviews and comparisons, they all say the same thing, Anker’s products are top quality. Why wouldn’t their refurbished be the same too

1 Like

This is a great idea for a giveaway! Love Anker products. Been using a gen1 SoundCore at work for a few years now. It goes on every trip I take as well.

1 Like

Anker is the best. Buy without ask!
#JustLikeNew

2 Likes

Thank you! Love Anker products!

#JustLikeNew

2 Likes

Thank you for the chance at getting to test and review some great products. #JustLikeNew

https://twitter.com/DaOttenweller/status/989926508734148609

1 Like

Great idea @AnkerOfficial ! It’s a great way to reuse products that that still have life and keep useable items from going to the landfill.

The warranty is good and competitive. Many companies only five a 30 day warranty. But your 90 day is long enough to find any issues the device may have been missed during the testing process.

I normally buy refurb and open box buys from Amazon Warehouse and Best Buy and I believe your quality control will be better than theirs.

I would love to test for these type of products. It’s a great way to give back…#JustLikeNew

I posted to Facebook and Twitter. Twitter Tweet…

#JustLikeNew: Put Pre-Owned to the Test! https://t.co/pjyNZgmWlO

— Element321 (@Element321) April 27, 2018
2 Likes

Entry #JustLikeNew

1 Like

Cannot wait to try this speaker out!! #JustLikeNew

1 Like

Would love to try this and leave a review.
Huge fan of anker products including the protectors and the powerline series of the cables and chargers. #JustLikeNew

1 Like

I’d like to try a #JustLikeNew SoundCore to listen podcasts.

1 Like

Cool. Wondered what happen to the returned items. I’ll try them out!

1 Like

This is cool. I have a few anker products and always tell people they are the best. I would love to test any thing you have.

1 Like

Great Idea. All the major brands do it!

#JustLikeNew #justlikenew

i shared on my facebook wall, #Justlikenew, like to try it

2 Likes

This is great! I always look for factory refurb products!
#justlikenew

1 Like

I would live to test any product from Anker. Great company! #JustLikeNew

1 Like