#JustLikeNew: Put Pre-Owned to the Test!

I usually refrain from buying preowned batteries but should be confident that returned testing goes through the same level of rigourous testing to ensure safety-.

I love Anker products. I found Anker a few years ago and have also been getting them for work. Would love to check out some #JustLikeNew products.

1 Like

Have been an active user of Anker products, only New ones, will like to check out how the Pre-owned ones look, and if they are just like new!

I shared on FB and Twitter! Love all my anker products I’ve purchased and I’m fully confident anything from them, refurbished or new, will be a great addition to my electronics collection!

1 Like

Sounds like a great idea! Keep up the innovation.

1 Like

This is a win win as far as I’m concerned. #JustLikeNew

1 Like

Anything Anker is ALWAYS a plus and you will never regret! I just finished purchasing Anker adapters for my Samsung 8+ phone (now that all my old cords no longer fit) and have absolutely no complaints! Perfect fit and works great! Would love to try something else from Anker! #JustLikeNew

1 Like

I really like the idea of #JustLikeNew. It cuts down on e-waste and also lowers costs. Win-win in my books!

1 Like

Fingers crossed. Like new = pre-loved :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been a fan of Anker products for years. They have been my go to company for power and cables. In this age of disposable electronics it’s nice to see a company refurb and resell items. I’ll strongly consider shopping for refurb first, partly because I love a good deal, and also it’s good for the environment. #justlikenew #anker

1 Like

cool anything for the earth

1 Like

This has been shared on @AnkerOfficial’s social media accounts so many times.

I would love to try your Pre-Owned products. I will be posting on Facebook and hopefully more people will be interested in your products. If I get a chance to try your products for free I will be leaving a product review and i will be honest about my thoughts and experience with the products.

1 Like

I have all sorts of Anker products from charging cables, to speakers, to battery packs. Everything is exceptional, and I have no doubt about their pre-owned stuff either #JustLikeNew

Had not seen or heard of this before. It does sound like a good idea though.

1 Like

I wish i could get chosen to test a battery pack i give my slim power bank away and i wouldn’t mind testing out a second hand one

I would love to be able to test Anker products…

Friends of mine who use and own your products speak highly of them!

#JustLikeNew

1 Like

#JustLikeNew would be great to win either for the upcoming summer parties, always with music or always with power :slight_smile:

1 Like

wow good noticie

2 Likes

Great idea!

2 Likes