Join the survey to win a free Soundbar!

I bought mine years ago at the same time as my soundcore speaker, they’ve been used on a daily basis and the only problem I get with them is occasionally the bluetooth completely cuts out and refuses to reconnect. They’ve taken a beating though and been drenched in pouring rain. That said, my soundcore speaker was £30 and the QC35’s cost £369 so I think Anker wins the quality war tbh.

2 Likes

I think it depends on the device being used. The overall speeds/stats of the device and the wifi that’s being used are crucial for good performance, which is why the Amazon Fire TV family is more popular than Roku or other similar products of it. I have a Vizio Smart TV, and it performs just fine. Also, having built-in smart TV capabilities in a speaker can save you money, so you won’t have to buy an external streaming device, and it will give you better sound and apps.

1 Like

When will you pick testers? Also, am I still qualified to be a tester even though I took it and replied after the post I’m replying to?

2 Likes

when will the giveaway commence?

3 Likes

Option A’s design is the “safest” design because it looks like any other sound bar. Option B is like Option A, an all-rouder. Option C doesn’t feel like the right design for a speaker (should be more polygonal). Option D, for me, has the most unique design out of the rest of the options, so I chose that.

1 Like

Agreed, Google knows my life inside and out by now anyways…

Amazon just doesn’t have the capability to go up against the database that google has…let alone their search engine data

1 Like

I hope he soundbar does provide only sound - and is not listening to me…

And: testing it, yes, I can imagine this would be nice !

I’m a function over form guy, so the design isn’t as big of a deal as how it performs. Leave the voice control out. If you integrate bluetooth, do it right and give it an option of both aptx low latency and aptx HD. More input types for wide compatibility and of course, great sound quality.

1 Like

option d is good as its like a stand and takes the music out from different ways…

3 Likes

yeh it is a good option. c has got a very good design too.

2 Likes

I would be OK with @AnkerOfficial making option c or d.

1 Like

Still I am very happy: option D is still in first place ! I like this !

option c or d are a great choice not sure on a or b though.

2 Likes

I think the shape of your soundbar is predicated upon what type of soundbar it’s intended to be. Are we talking 2.1 sound where speakers are aimed at you, or an Atmos soundbar where some speakers are front and angled facing up? And then you have to consider how the soundbar would look if it was wall-mountable and whether the directionality of the speakers would still be optimal on a wall.

But since we’re talking solely design, to presumeable be placed on a flat surface, I’d select something between option A and C. The blockiness and low height of A with less of the curves of C.

1 Like

Option C looks legit!

2 Likes

I think the soundbars are designed to be placed on a flat surface. And not so much for wall mounting. For my taste, wall mount speakers would be separate speakers - no bar. But this is just my kind of view.

I definitely would put them below my TV set. And - I have to say again - would like to have two additional speakers behind me - Dolby 5.1 …

1 Like

So what soundbar will someone here win? Is it the Infini or a new design? I’m down with either, been reading reviews on the current soundbar looks like there was some loudness missing from the unit. I dont know the specs but I do know whatever the amazon reviews claimed will be fixed in the new version.

1 Like

Based on @AnkerOfficial initial post, I would say it’s the new version…which looking at the CES photos would be either option C or a variation of… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Option C or a variant is the best option IMO, looks great and I can only imagine sounds more awesome than the previous soundbars. If its better than my Polk Audio in terms of sound I will switch, but I need to hear it first. Hopefully someone will get to test this soon and we can all know how well it sounds

1 Like

Up to now, option C is still the second choice - concerning design. My favorite D is still in first place.

Whether it is an updated Infini or a new version: I hope it is a new version. Otherwise I would be some kind of disapointed …:unamused:

And am curious of testing it. How it sounds with (hopefully) built in equalizer - and how it sounds with different input sources …

1 Like