Join the Survey to Win 1 of 3 FREE Smart Scales!

Totally! Would it be powerful enough to push a pile of clothing across the floor? You could build a snow shovel front for it. haha.

1 Like

Snow shovel is good ! Pushes everything away - not only clothes …

1 Like

Our “Willi” is quite a strong one.
Pushes whole chairs, but only a little bit! :grin:

2 Likes

We have a lot of snow where I live in Montana, I’m thinking about getting and RC snowplow like this one:

1 Like

I will show the RC snowplow to our caretaker - so he can stay in the house and do his work …

2 Likes

I have been thinking it would be a good way to get the kids more “interested” in the snow shoveling.

2 Likes

Yes, you can make a competition: give some meters of snow - way : who is faster: the kids or the plow … The winner gets a pizza - or whatever. Wonder what the plow will do with the pizza if he should win …

@AnkerOfficial looks like this topic needs to be made as a Banner to get more traction, not sure if all the community members know about this survey going on

I guess there may be a total of 16 responses to this survey based on the forum replies here

Any bathroom robots on the horizon? #dreams

I need a robot that will clean the whole house! Serious Rosie status around here. #eufy

I want to build a bathroom that you can close the door and press a button, then have it clean itself like a dishwasher or carwash.

1 Like

Sweet heaven, yes. This would be everything!

1 Like

Completed! My roommate and I get along pretty well with this but I could probably clean the house more

1 Like

Pay attention :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:It’s all ready a banner and pinned globally

1 Like

ahhh missed it, this topic shows up only under the Forum > Eufy > General for me and no where else.

What I meant was to show this topic as one of the main page headers :slight_smile:

Was looking for something like the below:

This topic should show up as similar to the CES event or the regular events to get attention from members (my thoughts no offense :slight_smile: )

only 53 responses?! GET TO IT FOLKS!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Nice. I hope this means eufy is working on products to make more house cleaning product!

the number shown next to survey shows only the number of clicks and not the survey completion, there might be many mis-clicks / repeats, only @AnkerOfficial can let us know how many surveys were completed

2 Likes

Survey Completed…:+1:t2: