Join the Survey to Win 1 of 3 FREE Smart Scales!

Joined also. Let us wait and see …

Frying food is a privilege not a right :joy:

I’d give the “if it’s on the floor it’s garbage method” a try. Sounds harsh but sometimes a little tough love is what’s needed.

I don’t know, I think bribing kids to do something that they should have been doing in the first place sets a bad precedent.

But hey what do I know I don’t have any kids :joy::sunglasses:

hmmm you are right about that maybe this will work out

1 Like

Rob, she’ll just smother you in your sleep while saying, “Shhhhhh” in her robotic hum. LOL!

1 Like

I’ve done the trash method and they aren’t as phased by it as we’d hoped.

As far as bribing them goes, we’re not. We’re giving them an allowance to keep their rooms, beds, closets, dressers, and bathrooms clean. They have all day to do it, and if they succeed, then they earn their allowance for the day. They can then collect it at the end of the week. :wink:

Completed. It was rather interesting because as soon as I started thinking about it while taking the survey, I realized that a lot of my week revolves around cleaning. Having a 3 week old and a 14 month old doesn’t afford too much spare time for things, so yeah, the wife and I get into it sometimes lol.

1 Like

I do not envy you😂 best of luck with the Rugrats.

1 Like

@Jesse_Hernandez1

Right, @Tim_Searles? LOL

2 Likes

LOL, I love that picture. I had a French bulldog that looked exactly like that one and did the exact same thing on a deck that looked exactly like that deck.

I honestly thought that was one of my pictures for a second.

Maybe it is and you’ve been totally screwed out of royalties all this time!

1 Like

4 Likes

In Germany there is an artist Joseph Beuys (RIP). He created the famous fat corner.

And the story is: the caretaker (not the room mate …) saw the fat in the corner and cleaned it.

So since that there is a saying in geman, if there is any strange dirt somewhere, You can ask:
“Is this art or can it be removed ? " in original " ist das Kunst oder kann das weg ?” …

2 Likes

Just entered the survey, pretty direct questions, believe questions 12 & 13 might be the deciding factor :grinning:

1 Like

This is definitely going to be a policy in my house now! I love it!

My 6 yo daughter literally has clothes all over her floor but nothing in the dirty clothes bin. She told me I should be happy because I didnt have any laundry to do . :laughing:

3 Likes

That guy looks guilty of something! :laughing:

That was her “feed me” look😂

2 Likes

HAHAHA! That’s great logic! LOL! I ended up getting rid of all clothes bins. Now the kids just put their clothing right in the washing mashing after taking it off. It’s kept me up-to-date on laundry and has kept it all off the kids’ floors.

1 Like

Well, that is also an idea for improving the RoboVac:
Mount a grip to the front, and a basket on the bag : so he can collect clothings from the floor … and maybe even bring them to the washing machine …

1 Like

YES! That’s exactly the kind of innovation we need. I could just send him into the rooms of the kids and pour myself a beer!