Is there a way to stop beep on SoundBuds?

Hi, I’ve been using SoundBuds Curve for a while now and there’s something annoying when using them with apps that have video clips like instagram and snapchat when skipping a clip it beeps. I’m assuming it treats them as tracks. How do I stop that sound ? I tried all possible settings.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Asem_Omary, from your description it sounds like you are maxing out the volume before the video skips to the next, or like you said track. Does this happen on audio files? If you do a hard press of the volume up button rather than a gradual press I would think this would resolve as the beep is by design for when the volume reaches max and cannot be turned off.

Should the suggest above fail mot resolve and if the issue occurs on audio files you can always reach out to support@anker.com for additional support.

1 Like

Actually the beep happens even when going to next clip automatically without skipping but yes I’ve just noticed that audio level is on max and the beep is gone when lowering the volume… Thank you very much.

I have the same annoying problem