Is there a problem with my Anker's Bluetooth speaker battery?

Hi there,

I wonder if anyone can help me. I have an Anker Premier Bluetooth speaker. I have had for a while and feel fairly certain it is now out of the warranty period.

I have a suspicion that is no longer charging. According to the info I have, a flashing red light means it has low power. A steady amber light indicated it is charging. However, what does it mean if you have both?

When I have it plugged in to charge, I see an amber light, that changes to a red light. It switches between the two.

Also, I had the speaker charging for almost eight hours and it still switches between the yellow and red light.

Any info/advice will be appreciated.

Many thanks.

2 Likes

Not sure as the error codes the device is showing. Have you tried different cables and wall chargers? Sometimes these devices go bad or just “stop working” on different devices. I’ve had this happen on a couple of my older wearable devices.

Once you have tried the new cables and chargers and if you still can’t get it to charge, contact @AnkerSupport via support@Anker.com . They can help you with error codes and verify warranty status.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your reply. I will try a different cable and wall charger.

Are you leaving it on while it charges?