Is the new 10,000 w power fusion charger/ powerbank exclusive on Apple?

I just saw Apple have Anker’s 2nd gen power fusion charger on sale for 99 bucks. It seems like it is exclusive on Apple. Just wondering if anyone can confirm it? (btw it looks like a great product but I can’t afford it lol)

1 Like

Thus far it does seem that the powercore fusion 10,000 is Apple exclusive. You can still get the powercore fusion 5,000 for $25 USD.

1 Like

What is available at Apple is not PowerCore Fusion 10000 USB-C, but rather PowerCore Fusion PD (with a 5000 mAh capacity). PowerCore Fusion 10000 USB-C, on the other hand, has been unavailable for quite some time now (likely undergoing refinements from customer feedback).

4 Likes

10000 WATTS? That’s a lot of current, homie! :laughing:

Oh interesting…

On a completely unrelated note, do you have any idea when to expect coupons on the Power user page? I joined just over a week ago, and haven’t seen any coupons yet.

I beleive the “w” stands for “with” :joy:

I would say that they are typically updated at least once every three or four months.

Fusion 5000 mAh PD

• 42W in charger mode (30W PD & 12W PIQ)
  • 15W in battery mode (no PD)

Fusion 10000 mAh USB-C

• 15W (charger & battery mode)
3 Likes

Oh, that’s a lot less often than I expected. Well I’ll be waiting :grin:. How many coupons are usually provided, and how long do they last? Also, when was the last time they were updated? I don’t want to miss the coupons lol

I just saw Apple have Anker’s 2nd gen power fusion charger on sale for 99 bucks. It seems like it is exclusive on Apple. Just wondering if anyone can confirm it? (btw it looks like a great product but I can’t afford it lol)

How much was it before?

the first gen is around 25 on Amazon rn. It has 5000watts and comes with two usb A port and one micro usb port.