iOS 13 & Your favourite feature

iOS 13 is all set to launch in just about a week and many have already know what is coming to their excitement. Some of the fellow members are Beta testers and others know these features by reading about what’s new in iOS 13.

I am interested to know what is your favourtie feature that you are waiting for in the new OS?

Of Course, I like the Dark mode, it’s a killer. There are other improvements such as the new Car Play interface, and some other tweaks.
I also like the “Files” app now which can be used to connect to servers, I use it to connect to my work place drives when I need to access a file and I don’t have my computer with me. I know there are other ways to do it, but now it can be done with native App.

PS: I know Dark more exists already for Android users and several other features being launched in iOS 13 as well pre-exist in Android.

4 Likes

I am beta testing it…

1. Dark mode
  2. New photo and video editor
  3. New photos app
  4. New reminders app
  5. File download organizer
  6. Swipey keyboard (slide to type)

These are the top right or the top of my head

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m trying this too, it’s cool and fast. :heart_eyes:

13.0 is old… its 13.1 now…

i am testing all above plus the Automation in the Shortcuts app.

2 Likes

Haha, well technically I’m on 13.1, but there not really any difference For me.

1 Like

Of Course release 2 lol

Lot of options removed in iOS 13 have been added back in 13.1… Automation is one of those, plus more

phone is pretty fast, defects from 13.0 have been fixed and not to mentioned new defects :wink:

1 Like

Oh, I’ll have to look into it! I figured it was just bug fixed and such. It’s maddening not having an update log for betas…

Welcome to nothing new, Android has had these forever. And swipe keyboard even goes back to the BlackBerry days, so way to finally get caught up to the rest if the world.

1 Like

You’ve been able to get a swipe keyboard for years on iOS too, this one is just the default.

Apple has always had a downloader, this is just a new better one

1 Like

I know @tank you will come back on this :rofl:

1 Like

I like the Dark Mode, and hope to see non-Apple apps get on board & offer a dark theme.

I really like how they’ve streamlined the Health App, but made more info available. It’s so much easier to navigate through.

The changes to the Photos App are great–I like that there are more options for sorting the pictures, and having more editing controls is a plus. Hopefully I’ll be able to uninstall Lightroom one of these days.

iOS default keyboard is bland and boring, glad Google Keyboard or GBoard helped out soon enough on iOS, and it is my default keyboard.

iOS will try match all of Android’s feature sometime in future… may be 10 years from now, with iPhone models being discussed will be iPhone XX (meaning 20 :crazy_face: ) and still few will be missing such as equalizer… but we will stick to Apple :slight_smile:

I’m at 13.1 Beta 3 now :innocent:

Beta 13.1 so far the best is Dark mode. Tank must be a fan of Lew from Unbox Therapy I mean there is a lot of hate there :joy:

Best Work phone: Note 7
Best personal Phone: iPhone 7 Plus

Only phone right now: iPhone X

Will I get the iPhone 11:Nah pass, will wait for the next one.

Looking forward to iPhone XXX lol

2 Likes

Yeah, getting upgrade from X to 11 is not worth.

1 Like

I think the biggest improvement with iOS 13 at Android 10 will be that they will show you sneaky up behavior. This is way overdue.

1 Like

I’m an Android user but also own an iPad Pro 11" with iPadOS. Favorite feature is the Files app with ability to read any USB-C portable drive. Great for us photographers to offload photos from our memory cards to an external SSD (or flash drive) via a USB-C hub such as this one I own by Hyper:

2 Likes