Introducing PowerLine Select & Select+ | All-New Design!

I don’t really like the new design the old one looks sturdier and more premium in my eyes this one looks less professional and reliable but that’s just my opinion

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who shared their thoughts!

These cables look very thin and not as premium as their Powerline II counterparts, at least in the pictures, anyway. I just ordered one from Target, hopefully it’s more sturdy than it seems.

2 Likes

As I know, this model is designed for offline sales and there is no separate online sales plan at present.

3 Likes

They should let people try this cable through a ‘We love testing’ event

2 Likes

Awwww wow. That seems crazy. Good luck though. We all know and love your cables and want to have all varieties :smiley:

1 Like

I like having different colored cables. It helps to know which go where and which ones work, which work better than others, and which have died. :smiley:

2 Likes

Agree with the sentiment that the design is not good but not bad. Somewhere between the nylon Powerline II and regular Powerline cables.

1 Like

Do you really keep the “died” ones?
I give those to the garbage! :grin:
You might have a pile cables in different conditions.
Working excellently, working, working a little and not working! :joy:

1 Like

Maybe…You never know when you’ll need it for one of the kids’ school projects or something. :grin:

2 Likes

OK accepted! :grin:

2 Likes

I saw these at Walmart yesterday. i considered getting it, but I didn’t since I don’t have a USB-C charger :man_shrugging:

1 Like

[quote=“TechMan, post:32, topic:67329”]
I don’t have a USB-C charger
[/quote]Why not, @TechMan?!

You should probably get a usb c charger soon since that’s the direction the future is heading

I have 3 USB-C chargers now, need more USB-C cables… Waiting on some good deals for USB-C to Lightening

1 Like

I haven’t had a need for one yet… I will get one soon :joy:

1 Like

I agree. I really dislike this look.

1 Like