Introducing PowerCore Slim 10000 PD | Our Slimmest Power Delivery Portable Battery

Hi Anker Fans,

At Anker, we’re always searching for new ways to make our epic charging power as convenient as possible for our fans. And today, we’re delighted to announce we’ve made a big step forward with PowerCore Slim 10000 PD.

PowerCore Slim 10000 PD is our slimmest Power Delivery portable charger ever, combining PowerIQ and Power Delivery technology in an astonishingly portable package. At only 0.6 inches thick and weighing just half a pound, you’ll barely even notice it in your pocket.

Features:

• 18W Power Delivery USB-C Port
  • 12W PowerIQ USB Port
  • Dual-Device Simultaneous Charging
  • 2+ Charges for iPhone XS or Google Pixel
  • 3.5 Hour Recharging Time with Power Delivery

To celebrate this announcement, we’re offering 20% off PowerCore Slim 10000 PD and several other PowerCore chargers. Not only that, we’ve also teamed up with dbrand to create a range of amazing custom skins, so for the first time ever you can personalize your PowerCore devices.

Find out more here, and let us know what you think in the comments below.

Power On!

(20% off) PowerCore Slim 10000 PD
Code: Skynet44
Available in the US starting July 9th, and globally starting Jul 15th. Code valid until July 23rd.

(20% off) PowerCore 13000 USB-C
Code: Skynet33
Code valid until August 9th, for global

(20% off) PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C
Code: Skynet22
Code valid until August 9th, for global

(20% off) PowerCore+ 26800 PD
Code: Skynet66
Code valid until August 9th, for US only.

12 Likes

Nice looking forward for it being in we love testing event :blush:

1 Like

I think it’s expensive pimping.

If you want to totally pump your powerbank, that’ll be almost $20 on top of the $50+ you’ve already spent on on the “plain” unit.

Not for me this rich spare money. It’s a battery backup.

I think it would have been far better on the robo’s … Esp considering the robot clues etc.

So @ankerofficial what is the robot about?

The robot is actully just a symbol for Dbrand.:relaxed:

4 Likes

You giving some skins away @AnkerOfficial my powercore 20100 could do with a nice refresh to make it feel new again :slightly_smiling_face:

Oh ok

What happened to my birthday card/wishes?

Almmst looks like another phone in hand when you hold it, nice and cool!!
And the skins are awesome.:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Thanks @AnkerOfficial :+1:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial question… will the PowerCore 13000 C skin fit the PowerCore 13000 regular?

Why would you get a birthday card from anker?

Never owned a dbrand skin and I don’t think that it will change just for a portable charger

Why not, fifty is a big birthday.

I had 8 emails (or so) from various large international companies, wishing me a great birthday, and to have a xx% discount, or some (obvs food) have a free …

anker doesn’t usually send cards though, that was my point… it’s not a bad idea though!

Might have to upgrade my Anker powerbank now :grin:

1 Like

Skins are an interesting way to dress up the chargers, I usually just use stickers

1 Like

That’s a good looking battery, nice and sleek!

It looks so nice and I like how small it is

Do you like to customize your own Anker Dbrand skin?

It’s also a good decoration idea, but if the sticker is used for a long time, it will wear out some.:wink:

Depends on the sticker, but agreed the skins look amazing

I love the codes, Skynet haha. I’m guessing someone is a big fan of Terminator? Whoever made the discount codes. This is why I love the personality behind the company. You know, I would love to see an Anker electric scooter though. I bet they would make a good long range one.