Introducing: Our Brand New Bluetooth Speakers

I love any Anker product but SoundCore Pro looks really impressive and stylish!

I would like the SoundCore Pro if the opportunity presents itself. My daughter loves to dance and with the additional help of the SoundCore Pro, she would really get to dance to her hearts content.

1 Like

My dad’s hearing isn’t what it used to be so the pro would probably be the best for him since there’s no distortion at high volumes.

1 Like

These updated speakers look great! I’m a dad and my kids love dancing to music, so I could use one of these! I love my SoundCore and I could use a second Bluetooth speaker.

1 Like

once again love this opportunity @AnkerOfficial. It is a hard decision between the SoundCore Pro 25W Bluetooth Speaker and the SoundCore Boost 20W Bluetooth Speaker they both have excellent specs and the fact that they are IPX rated makes them a great item to have near the pool or beach.

Since it is a toss up, I flipped a coin and if I am the luck winner, I would pick the SoundCore Pro 25W Bluetooth Speaker.

good luck to all

First off, Happy early Father Day. My dad has shown me just about everything I know. I would like the Soundcore Pro, but if I can’t get that one (if I even win), then I would like the Soundcore Boost. I would prefer the pro though

1 Like

My dad is 73 and still working hard. If I won this speaker, I’d give it to him so he can play some music on his job sites.

2 Likes

This would be great for my son to give it to his dad!! I would like the SoundCore Pro!! Thanks!!

1 Like

Yeah I know it was a cult classic, but really in the rebelliousness that youth prefer. I don’t think it is that good a song. I just picked it for a hammer (to your gif).

One thing (in the west) which is different for fathers now vs fathers a generation ago is actually significantly related to speakers and technology. Say when you were the age your son is now (guessing from the photo) there would have been:

• one TV
  • a music system (“hifi”) probably offering vinyl, and tape and possibly if you were rich a CD player.
  • a radio

Probably the loudest thing in the house was the hifi as it had the biggest speakers.

Largely everyone had to listen / watch the same thing.

What is different now is more personal entertainment systems, so that is tending to cause is headphones, both to not impose your choice on others and also to block out the the choices of others.

Speakers can be social, for group enjoyment of music, but also anti-social. I tend to use headphones to not be anti-social, apart from when I’m in the kitchen then I use a speaker usually with the door closed, and guess what… I’m doing the dishes as the kids just dump their stuff for “magic to occur”.

FYI this was my father’s favorite (you hardly hear it now)

1 Like

The Soundcore Pro looks awesome!

My Dad listens to a crappy little speaker in his golf cart in his retirement community and I would love to be able to have him rock the place!

1 Like

Sorry, I was referring to the movie not the song. Same rebelliousness though.

1 Like

SoundCore Pro sounds like an awesome speaker

1 Like

Woow sound core 2 series looks awesome, hope to get a chance to win one for my father that love to ear music through his little smart phone all day long. Sound core Pro Rules:sunglasses:

1 Like

I think I would prefer the soundcore pro… thanks

1 Like

As a 67-year-old man or soon to be next month. I have never owned a Bluetooth speaker. I have fathered 26 foster children and adopted 2. Now I do adult rescue. My partner was the geek but he passed away last September or I would ask him to get me one of these for Fathers Day, It would be great for the front porch or out by the hot tub when relaxing. Anker products are great and I like them a lot. I guess I will have to start saving up for one of these if I do not win. Thanks for the chance guys I love your life feeds you have a great group there to chat with. GQSir

3 Likes

As a Dad of two boys, I have a lot of Dad stories that have touched me in the short time I’ve been a Dad. I think the greatest Dad moment for me has to be one time when my oldest son was sleeping, I sat there and watched him sleep. My thoughts at that time were on how amazed I was that this little guy was the exact image. My oldest son looks just like me, acts just like me, and is as much of a trouble maker as I was at his age too! I’m not playing favorites from among the two boys, but It doesn’t hurt to have such a physical representation in one of them!

Thanks for the giveaway and congratulations to the winners!

P.S. Send me the Soundcore Boost if I win!!

So many great memories of my Pop, I think my fondest one is the time he took me fishing at a pond. I was nearly 9 and large for my age. He had bought me my first rod-n-reel and I was so excited to put it to work. After clearing an area so my throws wouldn’t snag a tree, Pop went back to the truck and rested on the tailgate. He hadn’t even gotten the seat warm when I screamed ‘I got one’! I was reeling as fast as I could, the fish felt HUGE and was fighting hard when all of a sudden the line got snagged on an underwater log (as we later found out). In goes my Pop, clothes, shoes, glasses - you get it, everything! He swims over to the area dives and brings up the line and makes his way back to the bank with my first big bass! I proudly held the fish and line tightly while he got out of the pond. Never, ever had anyone been more excited to catch a big fish (actually 3.5 pounds) than I. Well, truthfully my Pop was even more excited. Ahhh, memories! #misshim

3 Likes

WOOP! Yes please :grinning: My dads speakers recently broke so I would love to be able to replace them for him!

1 Like

Living around so many lakes and rivers a water resistant speaker would be a boon.

1 Like

I love portable Bluetooth speakers if they sound good and already own a few of them. I have also reviewed some of them on my website, “Kopfhoerer-Lounge”, and it is quite amazing how far they have evolved in the past few years (I know that because a good while back when there were no Bluetooth-only speakers but those with an Apple 30-pin dock, I was on the search of a stationary or portable docking speaker, and can definitely say that today’s models are superior and some can even compete with a micro system).
However, I have never heard a speaker from Anker even though I would really like to, so I think that this is the perfect opportunity, isn’t it?

1 Like