Introducing: Our Brand New Bluetooth Speakers

My father is a very hard worker, he raised 3 of us all well talking care of my mother. to this day he still rights research papers and has published 3 to this day on various subjects including the long term effects of whiplash. He’s a very hard working man, rarely taking time for himself, he always loves to listen to to the radio. I had initially bought him a Bluetooth adapter for his speakers so he didn’t have to leave his phone hooked up but I’d love for him to take it anywhere in better quality as when it’s not connected to his speakers at home he will use his built in phone speakers. dealing with me especially when I was younger was hard, since raising someone with asperbers is never easy. but thanks to him never giving up I turned out out well and even to this day he is not only an amazing father but my best friend. I have no preference if I was to win, but if possible I’d say soundcard pro, considering the battery life though backup would be the most water resistant one as he loves taking he canoe onto lakes.

3 Likes

Yep, it’s nice to see posts more aligned with Anker’s rules and original intentions. Shame that most haven’t read the term’s fully…ie the numbers

Hopefully for the next ‘Giveaway’ Anker will return to either random selections a la the PowerPort 2 Elite or go back to the Christmas version where the system auto picks a winner on their post, perhaps with some community points/bucks given as random bonus prizes to mix it up…

Just a suggestion :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yet when they have done that in the past, community members complain because all and sundry come runnning for a free prize then disappear into the void once over…

The giveaways need to strike a balance, either some just advertised within the community and then those to bring in new members and/or push the brand on social media…

Again just my two cents / pence :sunglasses:

1 Like

Most excited for the SoundCore Pro! We host lots of outdoor parties near the pool love that it is waterproof and has an impressive battery! Thanks for the fun chance!

1 Like

I have so many Anker products it’s kinda crazy. Always reliable and comes through whenever my battery runs low!
I’d prefer the Soundcore Pro or the Soundcore Boost.

1 Like

Yeah that’s a good point. I think they just missed the right balance by a day or so.

Indeed, so now there 3 options:

• change the rules retrospectively and so earlier folks cry foul.
  • offer more prizes.
  • have later posts wasting their time.

BTW earlier who assumed they had won are having their # moved by folks above deleting their posts, but as it takes 24hr to happen its falling off now as a method to nudge. Those who made the most posts earlier therefore have the most control.

1 Like

Possibly but nearly (or perhaps more) than half the prize posts had gone by the end of the first day with random / spam (sorry but some were) posts mearly to nab an expensive prize…now earlier posts are being deleted to change the post rankings, so things need to be looked at IMO

I hope, for those who were lucky to hit the number (with a meaningful post), that Anker will check the thread logs to see which posts were made when and then deleted to change the order…

In the end, it’s up to the powers that be…

1 Like

The system preserves the original number of the post. I can see in this reply, for instance, that the post number is actually 716, but the interface shows it as 703.

Either way, it’s really up to Anker. I won’t cry foul about it. I had fun either way. :slight_smile::

2 Likes

I’d like the pro

1 Like

Father’s Day giveaway, nice touch @anker! Have an audiophile dad who’s going through some medical treatments, a portable speaker like the Pro would be a nice gift.

1 Like

Father’s Day giveaway, nice touch @anker! Have an audiophile dad who’s going through some medical treatments, a portable speaker like the Pro would be a nice gift for him…

1 Like

This is the second to most replied topic, if we reach 810 it will be the most.

keep it up guys!

My dad does enjoy music, but if he had this speaker he would play the same thing he always does :frowning:

So I would like to give him the speaker, but hopefully he would share it with my mother (she has much better taste in music).

I love my dad, but gotta keep it real!

1 Like

Just like being a parent, hopefully learn from the mistakes and move forward . Should have possibly had a 20 word minimum with the mention of a parent, a son or a speaker in the post to qualify with invalid posts being removed and not counted… It would keep people guessing as to the count… It was very nice to see the inclusion of more countries!

Depends on age and country.

The anker product line has very much impressed me, I have a portable battery and an outlet plug. I am excited to see what the speakers are like. The pro seems like it would work best for me as I have a large space to fill at the firehouse. I have tried others before and they have not worked so well, either not load enough or too short of battery life. I feel that with the quality if products I already own, that any of these speakers would satisfy my need.

Chris

1 Like

I was adopted by the best man in the world. He raised me as his own and is the best papal to my kids. I named my son after him, instead of having kids of his own he decided to adopt me. Iam blessed in so many ways and owe him my life. I have always loved the sound core pro. My friend has it and we always have it playing. Thanks for the chance.

2 Likes

Yes please I would love the pro speakers for my dad on a fathers dat gift. Thanks

1 Like