Introducing: Our Brand New Bluetooth Speakers

Hi. I lost my dad when I was 17 but we both shared the love of music. I would wake up every morning with the some jazz playing loudly in our house. Hearing his favorite songs always reminds me of him. :smile:

2 Likes

Always love when a great company runs giveaways with a heart felt passion for it’s products as well as for it’s community followers. That being said when I was growing up my dad and I would get together with my uncles and they would all pluck away at songs they knew on their guitars and take turns playing their most recent mix tapes challenging each other to know the song, artist, year etc. I think it was during these jam sessions that I developed a strong love for music and audio equipment. I was always trying to get my hands on his old stereos to take apart and try to make them sound better. Now that I am a father of three boys myself we love playing music when cooking, bath time, and every chance I get. I am a big believer in the saying, " when words fail music speaks". By sharing in the enjoyment of music together, maybe it will instill a similar passion for music in them that they can pass down to their kids. I could go on and on about all of my experiences with audio equipment and music and the impact it has had in my life but for now I think that sums up the beginning. If I am selected as a winner, I would be very pleased to receive the Anker Sound Core Pro. Currently I own the Anker 5000mA battery pack, car charger, power line +, several other cables, 10 port power hub, a pair of the wireless headphones, but no Anker speakers as of yet😁

2 Likes

From when we were little my father had played alot of latin music and had bongos around and drums. He used to have gatherings at our house in the basement and also had always taught us that family is most important. Today each of my kids have picked up an instrument and a love for music, and even my little guy who my stepmom calls an “old soul” like she used to call me, listening to music before his time. We like to have friends over and have get togethers and go traveling so it would be awesome to be able to bring the tunes along with us for inside as well as outside fun. I guess i would like the soundcore 2 for all around great sound and take anywhere speaker.

1 Like

Would love to win a soundcore pro. Thanks for the chance

1 Like

I hope I win one of these speakers. My dad has been using a small generic $5 speaker that has like 2 hours of battery life, and it’s not even Bluetooth. Plus the sound is just crackling and tinny. He deserves a good speaker after all he’s done, especially after recently buying me a car. He would be so happy to listen to his music on it while he cooks!

1 Like

Think I may be a little late to the party but hey its with a shot. I’m not too picky, I would be happy with any of the speakers up for grabs here.

1 Like

I like the range of options with the new lineup. The Soundcore Boost looks like it’d be a good fit.

1 Like

Being a father, i would totally love winning one of these speakers, as I have purchased several bluetooth speakers over the years, only to have them “borrowed” by the kids, to listen to their music at unreasonable volumes in their rooms. With one of these speakers, i would be able to compete in the war of decibels that will only intensify now that the kids are home for the summer torment of the parental units in our home.

1 Like

My dad would love one of these for in the garden so he can listen to his favourite hits while sipping the wine we got him for farters day hes done so much for us over the year he is 1 in a million

1 Like

I like the SoundCore Pro, because of its Design with the base being a bit bigger than the top :wink:

1 Like

Is this over already??! Well if there was a chance, I’d still like any of them for my dad. :slightly_smiling_face: My dad is the kind of man who’d always puts his family first over himself. He works so hard but yet never really treats himself to anything of his liking as he highly prioritizes his needs over what he wants. Just a few weeks ago we finally convinced him to trade in my car and get himself a new car and he overall seems so much happier now! From the start to the end of the car searching process, I felt so bad for him as he continuously kept asking for my opinion about this car and that car (and checking up on me to see how I was doing, coping with the idea of selling my car hahaha :laughing:). It’s not exactly his dream car (as it’s a Porsche 944 from the 80’s) but he’s one step closer to it as his new car is a European car. My dad is one of the most hard-working, honest, and pure at heart people I know (mom being the other lol) and I’d honestly do anything to make him happy! :heart:

3 Likes

The soundcore pro is top of the line so - I would go for that - my dad won’t use or want it so, I’ll get him something again if I win. I already bought and planted marigolds for him.

1 Like

So here is my awesome story about my boys. A recent fathers day started out on the wrong side. Stubbed my toe. Then fell on a toy down the stairs. Then ended up burning up my favorite charging cord. All before the start of my day. I go to work. Ended up working through the day with minimal work problems. I got home to the best surprise. My boys 5 d 11 helped my wife cook me a fathers day dinner. The best dinner I have ever had. They also bought me an anker 3 pack if charger cords. Best charger cords ever! They were so good that I gave the other two away. The night ended with our favorite movie. Thank you again anker for helping make an awesome fathers day.

1 Like

Yeah, when Anker posted it on Facebook 5 hours ago to get more to come in here, it was already about to be past the competition rules.

I hope someone out of this new group gets one. There are some great responses here!

Yeah but that means those in Anker who are imprecise and vague between their created rules and their chosen actions must realign. When Anker posted it on FB 5 hours ago, they did not do that cogniscent of the need to also change the rules. Sorry but my usual video here.

Continuing the discussion from Introducing: Our Brand New Bluetooth Speakers:

I love Anker products, I have 2 battery packs and even the vacuum, however I’ve never heard one of their speakers. I’d love to win, I’m not sure if i would give the speaker to my father or steal it for myself.

1 Like

I have many Anker products and have never been disappointed by any of them. I know I hat this new Bluetooth speaker will be a great product.

1 Like

The SoundCore Boost looks like the perfect fit for me. I really enjoy Bluetooth speakers. They are super nice since there are no wires and work great for outside or inside functions.

However, any of the other three I would be totally ok trying out. If the speakers are as good of quality as the Anker batteries, I am excited to try them out. I am very happy so far with my emergency Anker batteries.

1 Like

Yeah they should have hit FB and Twitter with this announcement at the beginning of the campaign.