Introducing: Our Brand New Bluetooth Speakers

When you get to near message 500, there are folks ready

5 Likes

Nah, there are too many Schmuklers to contend with. Schmuklers also have an insatiable urge for BT speakers.

3 Likes

I doubt my siblings will try today, so you got a better chance, don’t give up so soon man

1 Like

…literally 400 posts later.

According to Anker yes they are

That made me laugh :yum:

1 Like

Yep, they updated the rules overnight with the influx of random (or spam, take your pick :grin:) comments…

1 Like

there is plenty of speaker talk going on, just by a very few people.

So who was the father of the speaker?

1 Like

So out of the three speakers being given away which one is the best?

1 Like

The claim is the pro is the best, but some reviews say otherwise. We’ve been aware of these products coming for a couple of months.

i think other than speakers, anker should open up to the headphone field (not earbuds). if u agree, what features do you think it should have?

ps. this may not be considered on topic because its headphones not speakers but i put it so it can pipe up discussion

1 Like

i would also like to see a chart comparison for the three speakers

A true competitor to Bose would do well. I have $400 Bose over-ear QC35 bluetooth for long flights. A $30-$100 version would do well.

1 Like

thats what i mean: i think i mentioned it when the quiet comfort 35 came out

USB the QC35 worth all the money

yes. but imagine if anker made one for half the price and better quality. thats what anker is known to do. Think about it.

1 Like

I used the Bose QC35 for for all flights but once I got the Slim earbuds they are so good I just take the Bose for longer flights only

Here in England the advantage of wateproof speakers in summer is due to thunderstorms, as soon as it gets hot here it lasts a short time and broken with heavy rain and often hail. English summer.

If we could just leave the speaker out and it be none the worse for rain that is a useful function.

Therefore either the Soundcore 2 or the Boost would be a good summer answer - and my Dad would have one less thing to worry about. :eyeglasses:

1 Like

Umbrellas for speakers?

Modern version of this?

1 Like