Introducing AnkerMake | Entering the 3D Printing Frontier

Hey Anker fans!

If you haven’t already heard the news, we’ve launched a new 3D printer brand, AnkerMake. And the debut 3D printer, M5, has been a resounding success, earning more than $6.4 million on Kickstarter.

That’s thanks to 9,948 backers and counting. Wahoo!

We want to make 3D printing accessible for everyone. That’s why M5 is designed to be easy to use from the moment you open the box.

Print times are cut down by 70% with PowerBoost, so you don’t need to spend the entire day babysitting your print. Your prints are always monitored with the AI Camera Recognition System that alerts you if something’s wrong to save time and material.

Plus, it’s convenient with 1-click printing from wherever you are via the AnkerMake app, AnkerMake Slicer, or M5 itself.

Ready to see M5 in action? Check out what YouTubers ShortCircuit and Uncle Jessy said when they received M5 :eyes::point_down:

So with that, from the list below, what is the first thing that you would print with M5??

1. Cable Management Tool
  2. Pokémon Figure
  3. Iron Man Helmet
  4. Spare Part for Something in Your Home
  5. Definitely Something Sci-Fi
  6. A Cool Fantasy Prop
  7. Something Else You Have in Mind

^^ Tell us in the comments!

Ready to learn even more about AnkerMake M5? Join the conversation on the AnkerMake Facebook Page or order now on Kickstarter.

We can’t wait to see what you all think of AnkerMake… 3D Printing frontier here we come!!!

4 Likes

I would let my son use it first and he would make a Persona 5 gun or other item.

Unsure what my other son would do.

I would probably try to do a charging box for fast charging some of my electronics.

1 Like

I love the videos. The AnkerMake is impressive…Anker-mazing. :slight_smile: