Infini Mini Giveaway | What’s Your Lucky Number?

Had a feeling that was what it was. So I figured we would go off the total including, but who knows lol.

I agree. Not complaining, as it’s very nice of Anker to do, but I do think it’s a little unfair. Someone who sits around on their computer waiting for the perfect time gets to win over everyone else who participated just as much. Oh well, I’m happy for whoever is the lucky one(s)!

2 Likes

1 Like

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hope to win! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Yes, you win! My dear, you are the first winner!!!
Congratulations!!:kissing_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Congratulations, @bleaum! Always awesome to see active members of the Community win!

1 Like

Congrats @bleaum

1 Like

To win the prize, you need to post your comment in a right time!:laughing:

1 Like

2 Likes

So we call this a lucky event! If they pay their time and sit around in front of their computer, I think they deserve to win! Because time is money!:grin:

3 Likes

Hope you’re lucky to win!

1 Like

You used to be able to see how much time each member of the Community logged by visiting the Users section. Since the system upgrade, that link appears to have been broken. Now, it prompts a server error every time. Might be something worth investigating, @AnkerOfficial.

https://community.anker.com/users

I think your favorite number should be #88.:laughing:

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial, be careful not to post more than three times in a row… You will disqualify yourself! :sweat_smile:

Speaking of favorite numbers, do you have one, @AnkerOfficial?

Be careful not to post more than 30 comments in total!:laughing:

1 Like