Infini Mini Giveaway | What’s Your Lucky Number?

Love the size! Thanks! (Sorry-edited to make screenshot show up)

1 Like

How exactly? As I remember from one of the last ones, by members deleting their comments often an active member lost their win (or shot at one) because the numbers had shifted…while these type are fun and all, I still think I prefer the one where the system randomly chose a post and informed you if you were a winner (Christmas I think…plus you had points and bucks thrown in as mystery prizes)…

4 Likes

wish it was just done at random. now we’re waiting until the number gets close and comment.

2 Likes

Yes, this was a possibility, as well.

However, if you had replied several times before, deleting those could drastically alter the results, and if your strategy was successful, you could ultimately be one of the winners! :sweat_smile:

I’m not saying I’m a fan of these types of contests… or at least this frequently

THIS! Plus, I think a high percentage of participants won at least something! Now, that was fun!

Even so, I think even these are better than the refer friends ones.

Come on 88! :slight_smile: This product looks great btw.

1 Like

I really need this!

1 Like

Who’s looking forward to the regular Soundcore Infini when it launches in late-Summer for $99.99?!

To recap:

Infini’s 2.1 channel speaker system with slimline build features a bass port and dual built-in subwoofers with Soundcore’s proprietary BassUp technology to deliver cinema sound with room-shaking bass. At just 35-inches, the sleek, jet-black Infini blends in to match any television.

2 Likes

1 Like

Would love to win one!!

1 Like

Which comment number are we going off of? Right now there is #53 and 51/51 showing.

Does anyone know while changing the volume on the soundbar, if there is a volume bar display on the tv itself? My Yamaha displays it but another brand doesn’t. Thanks :slight_smile:

I guess this would only be an option when connecting through an HDMI cable on an ARC plug. Since the Infini Mini only connects through optical and auxiliary, it most likely won’t display a volume bar on a TV.

1 Like

Favorite number 74

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

@tim_searles this is what happens when post get deleted, it screws up the number sequence.

1 Like

Can’t wait for another great product. Anker is making another mark!

1 Like

US only :-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1::-1:

GGGRRR USA only

Boooooooo