Ice-Case Lite for iPhone 7 — Post to Win!

Thank you for the case. Looking good.

1 Like

I have not received mine yet.

Do you have an iPhone 6/6s handy? If you don’t mind, could you see if it (the camera) fits for me? I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Great pics! Thanks for sharing

Hi @joshuad11, it’s on its way! I sent you the tracking link in your messages :slight_smile:

For those of you wondering, this case is definitely not for the iPhone 6/6s. I can see where the camera would be affected. Also, it has a little bit cheaper materials than I would have liked (on day one, let alone later on), but oh well. Still, not too bad… Also, does anyone own one of their iPhone 6/6s cases? How are the materials/the case in general?
Also, if you have this one, how does it compare? Thanks!

Hey joshuad11 this case doesn’t not e

ffect the camera I’ve been using the SlimShell Pro for my every day case here a picture to prove that the camera is not effected

1 Like

Well how about with the flash

I lost mine…

How do you lose a case? your room looks like it belongs to someone who suffers from OCD. :joy:

It’s been months since this giveaway ended and I’m still happily in love with my Anker Ice-Case Lite, and I did in fact get an IPhone7 :smile: recently I recieved my Karapax Case as well and decided to do the better thing, I donated my Ice-Case to my aunt who really needed one. I’ve been a proud anker owner for nearly a year I believe and I am so lucky to be apart of this family.

1 Like